By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 14 46.67%

No 12 40.00%

Still need convincing (sp... 4 13.33%

Total:30

A famous writer is with me since yesterday

Around the Network
NightF0x73 said:
Ryuu96 said:

@xboxp3 • Enjoyed spending time with everyone at Playground Games and catching up on Horizon and Fable. • Threads

@xboxp3 • Great day at Rare, hanging out with the developers at their desks and playing Everwild. • Threads

@xboxp3 • Congrats to Arkane on the studio's 25th anniversary. Loved catching up and seeing your progress o... • Threads

@xboxp3 • Great day at Mojang in Stockholm today spending time with the studio and looking at all the great... • Threads

Smart from him to avoid Twitter and the atmosphere around it.

Yeah, I think he has been posting on Threads more than Twitter for months now, he has barely touched Twitter for most of the year, a lot of Xbox posts on Threads though, sadly not frigging BlueSky which is the one I prefer. I want to delete my Twitter account but I don't want to sign up to Threads. I have an account ready and waiting on BlueSky as well. Tbf Twitter is a garbage pile of burning shit lately so I don't blame him, I just don't want to sign up to more junk from Meta, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Everwild being playable. Hopefully this means we'll finally get a full reveal next summer showcase.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Everwild being playable. Hopefully this means we'll finally get a full reveal next summer showcase.

Maybe.  Then again, Phil did play a playable build of Perfect Dark back in the day too.