By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 11 52.38%

No 7 33.33%

Still need convincing (sp... 3 14.29%

Total:21
Ryuu96 said:

Nate already leaked it, this week.

Sidenote, I'm finding it really hard lately to get back into gaming forums. It's funny that I'm having a lot of fun right now gaming but I'm losing all desire to speak about it on gaming forums. Tbh I think I'm being put off forums entirely so I have a small part of me considering completely leaving the site. I keep posting and immediately regretting it everywhere except the Russia/Ukraine thread.

Little vent.

Don't worry.  You've taught @DroidKnight well. 

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

Nate already leaked it, this week.

Sidenote, I'm finding it really hard lately to get back into gaming forums. It's funny that I'm having a lot of fun right now gaming but I'm losing all desire to speak about it on gaming forums. Tbh I think I'm being put off forums entirely so I have a small part of me considering completely leaving the site. I keep posting and immediately regretting it everywhere except the Russia/Ukraine thread.

Little vent.

I could never measure up to Ryuu or @G2ThaUNiT .  Those guys are legit awesome.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Someone is here :)

Few hours drive for you G2.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
coolbeans said:

Your contributions have surely gone noticed as well!

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

Few hours drive for you G2.

I think you might be closer than me lol. Actually, nevermind as I would take the Interstate lol. 

I know @BasilZero and @Mr.GameCrazy especially are closer than us!

NightF0x73 said:

Someone is here :)

Nice man! Aesthetically, the console looks really cool! What are you gonna be installing on that beastly SSD size???

DroidKnight said:
coolbeans said:

Oh yeah.  100%.  Credit to @G2ThaUNiT as well.  Now I feel bad for including him before. lol

coolbeans said:
DroidKnight said:

Oh yeah.  100%.  Credit to @G2ThaUNiT as well.  Now I feel bad for including him before. lol

no worries at all! Not looking for recognition. Just looking to keep the Xbox news and discussions flowing thank you though!

I really don't like mobile games, but I'm too much of an Age fan to ignore this lol