By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 11 52.38%

No 7 33.33%

Still need convincing (sp... 3 14.29%

Total:21

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Yeah I figured this was gonna be the case with how close we and still no release date for the new civs. I'm still hoping AoE 3 makes it to console.

On a positive note though

G2ThaUNiT said:

What? This was not a feature? iOS cant do it either? Kinda strange...the PS App always had the ability to buy games.

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

What? This was not a feature? iOS cant do it either? Kinda strange...the PS App always had the ability to buy games.

I don't think it is about whether or not you can do it—it is about your willingness to give a bunch of money to Apple and Google.
I just checked, and I could buy games for my Play Station on my iPhone.

Maybe Sony is okay with that, as they have such a significant market share... ?

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:

I don't think it is about whether or not you can do it—it is about your willingness to give a bunch of money to Apple and Google.
I just checked, and I could buy games for my Play Station on my iPhone.

Maybe Sony is okay with that, as they have such a significant market share... ?

Ahh interesting, didnt think about getting a pay cut when purchased on a mobile OS.

Just always thought it was normal to be able to buy my Playstation and Steam games on the iOS apps lol

Oh forgot that the new power wash dlc released so got the shrek pack + Lara croft The temple of Osiris.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.