By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:2

Xbox Stats

The Year's Top Games Measured by Gross Revenue

• Gold - Forza Horizon 5.
  • Silver - Sea of Thieves, The Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Bronze - Grounded, Forza Horizon 4, Skyrim, Fallout 76, Age of Empires IV, Halo Infinite, Flight Simulator.

The Year's Top New Releases Measured by Gross Revenue

• Bronze - Ghostwire Tokyo, Grounded.

Not an Xbox IP but High on Life made Gold as well despite only releasing in December.

The Year's Top Early Access Graduates Measured by Gross Revenue

• Platinum - Grounded.

The Year's Most Played Games on Steam Deck measured by Daily Active Players

• Gold - Skyrim, Fallout 4.
  • Silver - Fallout New Vegas, Doom Eternal.

Best of Steam - 2022

Around the Network

Not an Xbox IP but Warhammer 40,000: Darktide made Silver. Should be a pretty huge game when it finally makes its debut on console for game pass!

NobleTeam360 said:

I take it the Tango IP and Project Belfry are smaller-scope projects? If Hellblade 2 can also release this year (along with Starfield, Forza, and Redfall) then it actually could end up being a pretty good year.

Yeah, Belfry is reportedly a 2D Side-Scroller Action/Beat Em Up, it has been in development for around a few years now at Stoic. Tango is described as a smaller project as well, Grubb says like Pentiment but I don't know what exactly he means by that, scope or something unusual for the developer, or a bit of both. There was a Tango IP leak a couple weeks ago on Reddit which I ignored but Gtotheunit has just posted about it, it's the same one I saw, that it's some sort of smaller project releasing in 2023 and will be like Jet Set Radio but that rumour was deleted.

gtotheunit91 said:

Not an Xbox IP but Warhammer 40,000: Darktide made Silver. Should be a pretty huge game when it finally makes its debut on console for game pass!

A co-worker wants me to get the game to play with him but eh... I dont really buy games day or year 1 unless its on sale.

$40 is a bit of a stretch for me especially for a game that has mixed reviews.

I still should play Vermintide since I have both of the games and all of their DLC.

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox Stats

The Year's Top Games Measured by Gross Revenue

• Gold - Forza Horizon 5.
  • Silver - Sea of Thieves, The Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Bronze - Grounded, Forza Horizon 4, Skyrim, Fallout 76, Age of Empires IV, Halo Infinite, Flight Simulator.

The Year's Top New Releases Measured by Gross Revenue

• Bronze - Ghostwire Tokyo, Grounded.

Not an Xbox IP but High on Life made Gold as well despite only releasing in December.

The Year's Top Early Access Graduates Measured by Gross Revenue

• Platinum - Grounded.

The Year's Most Played Games on Steam Deck measured by Daily Active Players

• Gold - Skyrim, Fallout 4.
  • Silver - Fallout New Vegas, Doom Eternal.

Best of Steam - 2022

Pretty good overall.

I still need to get Forza Horizon 5

No interest in Sea of Thieves since I dont play MP only games and I dont touch MMOs so Elder scrolls online is out of the question

Grounded I have wishlisted but will buy later - already have Skyrim, Fallout 4, New Vegas and Doom eternal.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

Lost Odyssey 2???

RPG studio Mistwalker is working on a “dark fantasy” game - My Nintendo News

I would love this so much. But i wont get my hopes up.

Nate is teasing May for Redfall as well in response to Klob's tease.

Maybe the dude on Twitter was right...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 December 2022

zero129 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Lost Odyssey 2???

RPG studio Mistwalker is working on a “dark fantasy” game - My Nintendo News

I never played this title and noticed it is in the countdown sale.  Is it worth checking out in 2023?

Ryuu96 said:

I could probably handle the wait times better if I knew how long I had to wait.  I need release dates on everything...soon now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
zero129 said:

I never played this title and noticed it is in the countdown sale.  Is it worth checking out in 2023?

Ryuu96 said:

I could probably handle the wait times better if I knew how long I had to wait.  I need release dates on everything...soon now.

It was imo the last great Final Fantasy title in all but name. It shit all over FF13. If you like classic Final Fantasy games it is a must play imo.

Heck if you like JRPGS at all its a most play its a classic.

zero129 said:

It was imo the last great Final Fantasy title in all but name. It shit all over FF13. If you like classic Final Fantasy games it is a must play imo.

Heck if you like JRPGS at all its a most play its a classic.

Didn't take much to talk me into it.  22.34 GB seems large for its time. It must of taken up a bunch of disc space back in the day.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.