By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Like every year it feels so barebones....It is basically comes down to, we introduce some games you probably have experienced somewhere else already so please buy our product!!!    Why?

It would be obviously fine if you also invest at the same in some unique experiences...

Edit:

I still can't buy games with my card on xbox, it just doesn't show me a code to continue my purchase... 

Atleast I can buy them through the website:

I bought: - Hungry shark
              - FF pixel remaster

When on PC I also saw the FFXIII trilogy on sale and I almost bought them but then I saw the games were only for use on pc and the xbox versions aren't on sale....   Even their store feels like a mess

Last edited by konnichiwa - 13 hours ago

Around the Network

Just dropping this here.  Looks like it ended an hour ago.  6:50 am here, just barely got my eyes open and will watch it now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Threads of Time looked interesting. Good to see more of Atelier Yumia and behind the scenes insights. The Final Fantasy pixel remaster finally being real, but no physical release still a kick in the nuts. Trials of Mana and Legend of Mana also finally making it Xbox.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Shaunodon said:
DroidKnight said:

Someone is always left holding the bag of shit.  This time it's Phil's turn.

Pretty sure it's still us holding the bag right now.

What I don't get is how Phil somehow became the fall guy and Sarah Bond the great saviour. Hasn't she given just as many fake PR non-commital answers during all their most recent controversies? Are we supposed to pretend like we didn't see all of that?

A new broom is meant to sweep clean. This isn't a new era, this is just a new sticker slapped over the same defunct product.

No, at the end of the day, no C Level exec is ever going to give you all the info you want or believe you deserve or need.  She will only give out info on what she can and she will always PR all of it because that is to be expected.  Why do you guys always hold on to everything these corporate people say as if its gospel.  Instead all it is or will ever be is PR and PR changes wherever the win blows.

Around the Network

TGS went about as well as I thought it would. A couple nice surprises, but nothing major. Which is typically how Xbox at TGS goes lol. There are certainly continuous strides in the Japanese market though, which is nothing to scoff at.

Something like a FFXVI would've been an awesome announcement, but it wasn't realistic given the game barely released on PC and it took over a year just to get that ported. I'm guessing it'll be something that will be announced around the games 2 year anniversary. Like at Xbox's Summer Showcase.

StarCraft 1 and 2 being announced for GP was a nice surprise given the franchises popularity in Asia.