By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
crissindahouse said:
KiigelHeart said:

My point was it's available on service called Xbox Game Pass.. Xbox. And it's actually not playable on Xbox. 

Yes it's not available on consoles right now because of a delay but the PC version released already so that it's already available on Xbox Gamepass for PC. What is your solution? To delay the release on Xbox Gamepass as well just so that those on console don't have to complain? 

The app on PC is also called Xbox, you get the same achievements and have the same account/friends. It's also Xbox just without a console...not sure where your problem is now. That Xbox GP for console and PC get slightly different releases is nothing new...I mean, there are some games which never release on PC or on console at all. Should MS never have those in GP then? 

it's not MS's fault that the developer didn't manage to finish all versions the same time. 

You seriously can't figure out what my complaint is? It's fucking confusing if a game is available on XBOX game pass but not actually available on the actual Xbox which is a console. My solution? Stop calling it Xbox Game Pass ffs.  I've absolutely zero issues with game pass having different selection of games available on PC.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - 1 day ago

Around the Network

Similar thing with Towerborne, they showed at the XBOX game showcase, Announced it as an DAY ONE Xbox game and where is it?

Anyway not much on sale,  but I got Cat Quest III :)

Last edited by konnichiwa - 1 day ago

Gamepass in general is a huge mess right now. I saw recently where Jez was talking about how the new Xbox Gamepass Standard tier, which replaced the Xbox Gamepass Console tier (except for current subs whose Gamepass console tier benefits are grandfathered) has less games than the Gamepass Console tier it replaced. $4 a month more than the tier it replaced, less games.

The sooner this generation ends, the better honestly. Once Xbox gets the long rumored next-gen PC-console hybrids released, the sooner they can simplify Gamepass by making everything between console and PC even and equal.

KiigelHeart said:
crissindahouse said:

Yes it's not available on consoles right now because of a delay but the PC version released already so that it's already available on Xbox Gamepass for PC. What is your solution? To delay the release on Xbox Gamepass as well just so that those on console don't have to complain? 

The app on PC is also called Xbox, you get the same achievements and have the same account/friends. It's also Xbox just without a console...not sure where your problem is now. That Xbox GP for console and PC get slightly different releases is nothing new...I mean, there are some games which never release on PC or on console at all. Should MS never have those in GP then? 

it's not MS's fault that the developer didn't manage to finish all versions the same time. 

You seriously can't figure out what my complaint is? It's fucking confusing if a game is available on XBOX game pass but not actually available on the actual Xbox which is a console. My solution? Stop calling it Xbox Game Pass ffs.  I've absolutely zero issues with game pass having different selection of games available on PC.

That's a fair complaint. Would you rather they announce a game for PC Game Pass but have an asterisk that says it'll be coming soon to console?

Still not even a great solution because PC Game Pass is included in Game Pass Ultimate and day one titles are now only included in these 2 tiers. Xbox has really messed up the structure of how their business operates. Causing more confusion than anything.

There should be 3 Game Pass Tiers IMO. 

• Core / Basic - Same as current Game Pass Core (Xbox only)
  • Standard - Includes online gaming for console, day one, and entire Game Pass library for Xbox AND PC (Xbox & PC)
  • Ultimate - All the same content as Standard - plus EA Play, perks, and some DLC for 1st-party games (Xbox & PC)

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Finished Warhammer's story, it was good, now I want more Gears, will mop up some achievements and move onto Dead Rising 1 Deluxe and I need to finish with before Shattered Space and I've still yet to play Humanity 😩 Probably won't leave Game Pass anytime soon though. Thankfully I'll probably have little interest in whatever TGS Game Pass drops happen, Lol.

Random question but what do you guys keep installed on your Xbox? I tend to delete games as soon as I'm done with them to save space but there's a few I've kept for years now, never uninstalled.

• The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Halo TMCC
  • Minecraft
  • Sea of Thieves

Haven't played a few of these in years but I keep them installed just in case

Ryuu96 said:

Random question but what do you guys keep installed on your Xbox? I tend to delete games as soon as I'm done with them to save space but there's a few I've kept for years now, never uninstalled.

• Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Halo TMCC
  • Minecraft
  • Sea of Thieves

Halo Infinite and Halo MCC are the 2 games I've never uninstalled on both my Series S and PC.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

• Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Halo TMCC
  • Minecraft
  • Sea of Thieves

Halo Infinite and Halo MCC are the 2 games I've never uninstalled on both my Series S and PC.

Where the fuck is Minecraft.

Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate III and Dragon Age: Origins. Anything else is free to be deleted when I need space.