By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Going to go enjoy Age of Mythology instead of being caught up in the new fake outrage 🫡

Be back when I'm done with it.

I told Trucks months ago to transfer the OP over to G2 and still waiting

Currently playing the Premium Edition on my tiny Series S with mouse/keyboard.

My inner 9 years old self is having a huge smile at the moment.

NightF0x73 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Going to go enjoy Age of Mythology instead of being caught up in the new fake outrage 🫡

Be back when I'm done with it.

I told Trucks months ago to transfer the OP over to G2 and still waiting

Currently playing the Premium Edition on my tiny Series S with mouse/keyboard.

My inner 9 years old self is having a huge smile at the moment.

My inner 9 year old self has a huge smile on my face too while playing AoM! although I think I was actually 12 when the game originally came out lol. Still counts!

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm glad they are finally fixing the engine issue, but kind of sucks it is only these two coming to Xbox, there are like 3 other games that didn't release on Xbox due to the engine issue.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm glad they are finally fixing the engine issue, but kind of sucks it is only these two coming to Xbox, there are like 3 other games that didn't release on Xbox due to the engine issue.

Looks like they're focusing on getting the most major and imminent releases out the door first before hopefully getting the other releases ported. This could potentially mean that Capcom Fighting Collection 2 could release alongside the other platforms.

So far we've got Monster Hunter Stories 1&2, Mega Man: Battle Network Collection, SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos, and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles that need work on. Any others I'm missing?

One thing Xbox higher ups really do need to add is better oversight on every aspect of the business. It always seems like they're jumping from putting out one fire to just move on to putting out the next fire. They've become reactive rather than proactive.

G2ThaUNiT said:

New Firefight? I might have to check that out.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.