By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & the Envisioned Land - Announcement Trailer (youtube.com)

Coming to Xbox.

Is this the first ever Atelier on Xbox?

Around the Network

Tales of Graces f Remastered - Announcement Trailer

Coming to Xbox.

Ryuu96 said:

Solid start for Age of Mythology in reviews but this end quote to one review stuck out to me as incredibly stupid, Lol.

"Age of Mythology Retold is fun, don’t get me wrong. The visual overhaul alone is enough to make playing this 22-year-old game easier, and the quality-of-life improvements sand down some of the older versions’ more annoying edges. However, with more substantial structural improvements in later Age of Empires games, plus with the likes of Ara: History Untold just around the corner, I’m just not sure Retold needed to exist."

Ara: History Untold and Age of Mythology: Retold are completely different games, Lmao.

Who needs Metal Gear Solid when you can have Halo lol (ok maybe Gears because of the third-person)

I haven't played any of these three.  Will pick up for sure.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I haven't played any of these three.  Will pick up for sure.  

These were like the early MCU movies for these characters before they became the Avengers on Castlevania Harmony of Despair.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Ryuu96 said:

Solid start for Age of Mythology in reviews but this end quote to one review stuck out to me as incredibly stupid, Lol.

"Age of Mythology Retold is fun, don’t get me wrong. The visual overhaul alone is enough to make playing this 22-year-old game easier, and the quality-of-life improvements sand down some of the older versions’ more annoying edges. However, with more substantial structural improvements in later Age of Empires games, plus with the likes of Ara: History Untold just around the corner, I’m just not sure Retold needed to exist."

Ara: History Untold and Age of Mythology: Retold are completely different games, Lmao.

Who needs Metal Gear Solid when you can have Halo lol (ok maybe Gears because of the third-person)

Nah Halo is the best comparison lol. Third Person vs First Person is the same type of comparison this reviewer is trying to make with Real Time Strategy vs Turn Based Strategy

Xbox is having some of its best ever in "Japanese titles not skipping the platform" for this generation but I hope they fix those Capcom collection issues soon which I believe they will since it's an engine issue, shit is taking up too much anger from Japanese fans on Xbox and they be ignoring all the good coming to the platform. It's the best Japanese support since the X360 era but all I hear is Capcom Capcom Capcom

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 August 2024

Jeff Gerstmann saying he liked the demo of Avowed a lot.

Lmfao. Holy Shit. What is VGC thinking in getting DreamcastGuy on their Roundtable...This is embarrassing...

I wasn't going to comment but truth is working with Dreamcast Guy is a bad look and as you see in the comments your audience agrees

He is one of the most disingenuous creators in the gaming space who admits he says things he doesn't actually believe to create outage engagement for his channel and in his words "pay the bills"

My history with him is known so yes I'm biased but my advice: stay away from this person as he represents everything wrong in the gaming creator space

DRAG HIS ASS PARRIS.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 August 2024

Is the gaming industry really that devoid of talented content creators that we have to resort to grifting trolls and rage-baiters? 💀