By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Apparently Extas1s said they'd be 19 Game Pass titles in September and 17 of them would be day one.

I wonder if they're going to have a Partner Preview in September cause that's a lot of stuff to announce in Xbox Wire tweet, Lol.

Think Nate just teased one of the games is Katamari.

Ryuu96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Apparently Extas1s said they'd be 19 Game Pass titles in September and 17 of them would be day one.

I wonder if they're going to have a Partner Preview in September cause that's a lot of stuff to announce in Xbox Wire tweet, Lol.

Think Nate just teased one of the games is Katamari.

More Katamari is always a plus! Yes, I love the franchise! Here are the ones I've played on Xbox over the years.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

"One being a game I'm hyped for, personally, and it's the sole one I hope isn't delayed since the wait has been a long one."

Not Silksong but it is a new game.

Digital Foundry’s Top 3 Games at Gamescom 2024

STALKER 2 on Series X

• Very impressed by the image quality at 60fps.
  • Very close to native 4K.
  • Was running on a real Xbox Series X SDK
  • Some stutters still and other improvements to be made but a big jump from last years demo at Gamescom

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

• Very Riddick Starbreeze vibes
  • Looking forward to full RT mode on PC

Around the Network

There's no way, Stalker 2 on Unreal Engine 5 on Xbox Series X is running smooth enough 60fps with impressive image quality, at very close to native 4K...I don't want to believe and get my hopes up, I always thought that unfortunately the game would likely be a bit of a performance mess at launch but holy shit if they actually manage to pull it off after everything.

Rooting for them so hard, I'm playing on Game Pass, I'm buying a copy, I'll even gift someone a copy (if you're in UK), Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:

There's no way, Stalker 2 on Unreal Engine 5 on Xbox Series X is running smooth enough 60fps with impressive image quality, at very close to native 4K...I don't want to believe and get my hopes up, I always thought that unfortunately the game would likely be a bit of a performance mess at launch but holy shit if they actually manage to pull it off after everything.

Rooting for them so hard, I'm playing on Game Pass, I'm buying a copy, I'll even gift someone a copy (if you're in UK), Lol.

Thanks for the gift!

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:
Ryuu96 said:

Thanks for the gift!

I don't have you added on Xbox but I said what I said!

Give me your XBL ID and when Stalker 2 releases I'll digitally gift you it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Thanks for the gift!

I don't have you added on Xbox but I said what I said!

Give me your XBL ID and when Stalker 2 releases I'll digitally gift you it.

Haha, thanks but I was just joking, give it to someone who wants the game. It's not on my radar at the moment.

I never even heard of Game Rush.

For anyone wanting to see Original Doom 3/Xbox nostalgia

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!