By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry but this is hilarious, Peter knows what he's doing, man is VERY OBVIOUSLY trying to ride as close to the Fable IP as possible without being sued, Lmao. Even sounds like Fable, I know Albion is the name for old England but when the creator of frigging Fable uses the name, it looks a bit sus, he even calls the main character "his hero"

Dislike this dude after he scammed people with his last games.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024

Around the Network

I'll be shocked if the Peter Molyneux game actually releases. He is 65 now and doesn't appear to be in good health.

shikamaru317 said:

I'll be shocked if the Peter Molyneux game actually releases. He is 65 now and doesn't appear to be in good health.

Given his recent history, I'd be shocked if Peter Molyneux actually releases the game full-stop.

Wait, what?

Don't really know if I like Towerborne being F2P and also the rollout is too large of a gap, it'd be one thing if it was 1-month but Steam EA in September and Xbox EA in Early 2025 is crazy, I understand the technical reason behind it because Xbox is a closed platform and all console holders have to verify each and every update so they don't brick the damn console while Steam has zero moderation and developers can put out updates daily if they really wanted to but that gap is far too large (how small is this team? Lol), don't really know if it's worth it just to get super early updates and I think it could actually hurt the player-base spreading a PC release and Console release that far apart, by the time console players get in, PC players may have moved on and that's not good for update testing. How they even going to monetise it, I don't even know, I thought it would be a $25-$30 release, Lol.

It being F2P has kinda killed some of my interest, Lol.

Around the Network

We save Towerborne from its release date killing it but now I think the rollout and model could kill it 😭😂

Should have been a $25-$30 release, Steam EA first, Xbox EA a month later if needed.

Indiana Jones Xbox/PC - December 9th 2024

PS5 version - Spring 2025

G2ThaUNiT said:

Indiana Jones Xbox/PC - December 9th 2024

PS5 version - Spring 2025

Don't give a fuck about it coming to PS5, I think all Bethesda titles will be day one multiplatform moving forward, I don't feel like I'm losing anything, but announcing the PS5 release date before it even releases on Xbox is very dumb, Lmao, heck I think even announcing it a week after launch would have been fine but before release seems silly. I might have to leave the internet again.

"Machine Games and Bethesda want to announce" 🤔

Jeez, why even announce the port before release? :')