By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

This crowd is dead as fuck, Borderlands 4 announced and not a single cheer, bwuahaha.

Maybe because the film sucked though and B3 being a disappointment in the story department.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024

Ryuu96 said:

This crowd is dead as fuck, Borderlands 4 announced and not a single cheer, bwuahaha.

Meh, borderlands is borderlands. I mean I've played all of them (including tiny tina) and they're fun but it's just going to be more of the same lol. I'll definitely play it but I have zero hype for it.

Ryuu96 said:

Maybe because the film sucked though and B3 being a disappointment in the story department.

Nahh, we Germans just tend not to scream at everything as if we just won in the lottery...

crissindahouse said:
Ryuu96 said:

Nahh, we Germans just tend not to scream at everything as if we just won in the lottery...

Man you guys ain't making any noise at all, someone should pump this crowd with booze.

Augusterfest.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I mean seriously, WTF. Even for the GOAT joke, not a single laugh... Not saying the joke was super amazing, but come the fuck on...

And while I don't care about this game, the trailer was well done!

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

I mean seriously, WTF. Even for the GOAT joke, not a single laugh... Not saying the joke was super amazing, but come the fuck on...

And while I don't care about this game, the trailer was well done!

The Crowd.

Ryuu96 said:
crissindahouse said:

Man you guys ain't making any noise at all, someone should pump this crowd with booze.

Augusterfest.

I can just talk about myself but I just don't know why I should scream around to show that I'm happy about something lol. Not to forget how we heard often enough that much of this "excitement" at other shows was fake^^

crissindahouse said:
Ryuu96 said:

Augusterfest.

I can just talk about myself but I just don't know why I should scream around to show that I'm happy about something lol. Not to forget how we heard often enough that much of this "excitement" at other shows was fake^^

I'll give it to you that Americans are often "extra" about their excitement and go OTT