By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

An Xbox game coming to PlayStation isn't exactly news at this point. I'd expect the vast majority of Xbox games to be Xbox/PC/Game Pass at launch then get ported to PlayStation (and Switch if it can run it) a year or more later.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

pikashoe said:

Microsoft have everything they need to be very successful yet seem to be obsessed with squandering it.

They have been kings of slamming their penis in the car door for a decade. Last few years Sony has made attempts to claim that throne but not nearly enough. Tho Concord seems like a good dick slam coming up.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

@DroidKnight cooking up something special for his next pfp

G2ThaUNiT said:

@DroidKnight cooking up something special for his next pfp

Maybe it just means I'm going to be more cautious in expressing my opinions.  

jk, yuk yuk

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Loved the new Dragon Age trailer.

I normally DGAF about achievements/trophies. But I noticed I racked up 1055 in 3 days. Metal Gear Rising and VanQusih are perpetual addicting to me on every platform I play them. Even Burns and Armstrong have become easy in both games lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!