By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
G2ThaUNiT said:

Was previously leaked to be the last week of October. A bit of an odd move considering October is already packed to the gills with games (45 dated games on the wikipedia list) while November doesn't have nearly as many games, but maybe they are hoping to get a full 4 weeks of full priced sales in ahead of a drop down to probably $50 for Black Friday week.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm calling it as Starfield! lol

EDIT: Actually, it may be Forza Horizon 5 lol

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 14 August 2024

G2ThaUNiT said:

So.. what you´re telling me is that by nex week Microsoft will have released 5 games on Playstation this year and only ONE game on Xbox?

Around the Network
chakkra said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

So.. what you´re telling me is that by nex week Microsoft will have released 5 games on Playstation this year and only ONE game on Xbox?

They've also delayed multiple games. Because, you know, they didn't want to release too many games on Xbox this year. Any many announcements/re-announcements with very vague release windows.

It'd be rather ironic that I got Series X last year in time for Starfield, hoping that maybe in a year some of the Final Fantasy exclusive deals would be ending so I could play them now. Turns out the opposite was more likely all along...

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Cabronakis said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Purrfect. Blinx reboot 100% confirmed without doubt.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Tom Warren is corroborating there will be an announcement but not FH5.

Starfield does seem the most likely to me now, other than that Halo is the only thing I can think of that makes sense. I'm not sure what other "big" titles they would port that have already been released and I think it's very unlikely they are going to announce a PS5 version of one of their upcoming titles before it's out on Xbox.

Microsoft have everything they need to be very successful yet seem to be obsessed with squandering it.