By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

So it looks like id Studio is their version of Creations for Bethesda Game Studios. But I at least don’t see anything so far in regards to paid mods. Hopefully this incentives additional studios to use id Tech. 

Ryuu96 said:

We'll see. The same was said about Eternal and that was a massive letdown. Proteus is still the best sequel to Doom 2016 even if unofficial.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

This is DOPE! So the buildings and towns in Path of the Goddess are actually real life miniatures rather than CG created. Even all the visual effects were practical rather than CG created as well. A lot of creativity and clear passion from the developers went into this game. 

Ryuu96 said:

NGL I'm a bit tempted to play this years COD, it would be my first since Black Ops 2 but I love zombies, this one genuinely seems to be shaping up to be great and since it's coming to Game Pass...Why not if it's good, I'll wait and see.

Also, being able to walk around in Flight Simulator is actually a big push to getting me to play it I can fly over all my dream destinations AND walk on them? Virtual holiday!

The Zombie and Sp is the only thing I play in COD.  My Son and his friends all jump into Zombie mode to complete and its always have been a blast to play.  This one looking really good so all in on this one.

G2ThaUNiT said:

So it looks like id Studio is their version of Creations for Bethesda Game Studios. But I at least don’t see anything so far in regards to paid mods. Hopefully this incentives additional studios to use id Tech. 

Finally!Get id tech out there!

Cabronakis said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Finally!Get id tech out there!

Seriously! It's been over 4 years and still the only game that has utilized id Tech 7 was Doom Eternal. Indiana Jones is confirmed to be using id Tech but hasn't been confirmed which version it's using. Could be id Tech 6 for all we know. I imagine Doom The Dark Ages will use id Tech 8, but it's such a shame how little the engine is used these days.

Back in the day, it was up there with Unreal and Renderware! 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.