By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Love is All Around - Release Date Trailer - YouTube

@Spade @NobleTeam360 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Sucks about GameInformer, I liked their reviews and they weren't as clickbaity as most.

Honestly, I'd tie them with IGN as prominent sources most likely to blame for review score inflation.  There's no way Gamestop segregated itself from GI regarding games with the most advertising $$$ behind them.  I struggle to think of any other example across other mediums having that kind of incestual pairing between critique & marketing.

Ryuu96 said:

@Spade @NobleTeam360 

The first official localisation of Fate/Stay Night is coming to PC and Switch on August 8.. and this is what Xbox is getting.

Seems on brand.

Shaunodon said:
Ryuu96 said:

@Spade @NobleTeam360 

The first official localisation of Fate/Stay Night is coming to PC and Switch on August 8.. and this is what Xbox is getting.

Seems on brand.

You joke but this game has 34,803 reviews on Steam at 92% and has sold over 1m copies in China alone. Lmfao.

I was taking the piss out of Spade and Noble but goddamn there's a market for this game.

It will probably outsell Fate/Stay Night...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 August 2024

There's a lot of lonely people 🥹

Around the Network

Barozi: I'M PLAYING IT FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS! 

Oh okay, this makes a lot more sense than sending it out to die, Lol.

I'm okay with this, early access launch in August and full launch Q1/Q2?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 August 2024

Leynos said:

Just realized Cygni is out next week. Finally, I will own a Series X game on disc. I recently got Contra Hard Corps Uprising. What a great game. Bahamut character looks just like a Strider from the Strider series. Mainly Strider Hien the evil one from Strider 2. Also finally finished my first Metal Slug game. MS3 on Xbox Series X. Some parts were amazing but the last level drags. Best sprite work of a game from that era tho.

Stoked for Cygni! I got the 8bitdo arcade stick for Xbox just for the occasion. Worked great playing Streets of Rage 4 and Contra: Operation Galuga as well.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 03 August 2024

Probably my favorite boss in the game!