By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Give Tina a raise.

Around the Network

If Towerborne can't make August then I say it should be delayed into Q1 (unless they're launching into early access), if it launches September+ then it will DIE, it simply isn't worth it just to pad out an already packed line-up, even Indiana Jones being delayed into Q1/Q2 would be fine with me, they'd still have Avowed, Call of Duty, Age of Mythology, Flight Simulator, Shattered Space.

Ryuu96 said:

Hmm, we already know WoW will be there with the new expansion, but Blizzard isn't specifying WoW here. Perhaps this may be their temporary replacement to Blizzcon this year. 

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox also won on Keighley's twitter poll, Xbox got 68% of the votes on A rating, while Nintendo came in 2nd place with 51% A rating I believe.

Around the Network

Nobody tell IGN. They seem to think all Xbox has the remainder of the year is Avowed, Diablo 4 expansion, and WoW expansion lol

Back to the "case-by-case basis" wording when it comes to what games will be going multiplat. As well as more non-answers regarding the studio closures. But, Booty seems to be alluding that Arkane Austin and Tango were not in a good position for the long term? Idk. 

Looks like there is another game in development using id Tech. Codenamed "Motor"

Only id Software and MachineGames still use the engine. So I'm guessing either Wolfenstein 3 or Quake. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Back to the "case-by-case basis" wording when it comes to what games will be going multiplat. As well as more non-answers regarding the studio closures. But, Booty seems to be alluding that Arkane Austin and Tango were not in a good position for the long term? Idk. 

The exact quote all but confirms that everything is going multiplatform.

"We continue to make those decisions individually on a case by case basis. We are absolutely committed to having launch exclusives on Xbox, it's part of our core promise. [...] The Xbox [device] will always be core to what we do. The console is foundational to what we do."

Basically confirms that at minimum it's timed exclusivity.

Xbox fans need to accept it, cause it's fairly obvious everything is going multiplatform now, whether you can accept that or decide to move platforms is a decision that should be made now Imo otherwise they're just causing themselves unnecessary discomfort, Lol. Choose whether you want to abandon your library, wait for timed exclusivity to expire, etc, or not or you can just wait and see what happens, rather than complaining at every multiplatform announcement because well, everything is going multiplatform, there's no amount of complaining that will change it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 June 2024

Anecdotal though, I haven't seen much "Is it coming to PS5?" "I'll wait for the PS5 version" after the showcase despite all the drama, in fact, funnily, after the showcase a friend of mine who is relatively clued into gaming, I wouldn't call them a "casual" gamer but they aren't a forum user, immediately messaged me to say they're buying an Xbox, Lol. So maybe Xbox's vagueness is working.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 June 2024