By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Towerborne devs said that we will see the game in the summer and would not be at the showcase.

Around the Network

And potentially in the same year?!?!

G2ThaUNiT said:
Imaginedvl said:

I'm playing the Alpha 3, and wow, ARA looks a LOT better than the last technical tests. I have to say that I'm enjoying it.
I was disappointed last time and stopped playing after an hour, but this time around, I'm sticking to it. I will give it a few more hours of testing, but this is looking good.
This is not a Civ replacement but will hold its spot in the 4X genre.

Without giving away too much, what about this latest alpha is leaving a bigger impression on you?

First the graphics, I mean they really stepped it up. Last time it really felt like not right; esp. when zoomed out a bit or if you zoomed out.
Now when I zoom into the cities and areas, it really look good and you can see so much details, this is way more realistic than Civ 6 for instance.
And when you zoom out the map is actually pretty darn good looking I have to say.

Gameplay wise, I feel like there are more hints, giudances and helps on the screen. I'm playing a lot of 4X, and I understood it last time but it was not so obvious; it seems that the game is way more accessible in that alpha and I am not wasting any time trying to figure out what is what.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Hope that this guy is right about this and the HundredStar deal.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Excited for this, never got to play the original.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.