By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machiavellian said:

Was it just me or did Avowed look like it got a decent graphics bump.

The Coalition was said to be assisting them with development recently, and Coalition are of course Unreal Engine masters. I wouldn't call Avowed a graphical stunner, looks a tad outdated compared to many other recent and upcoming RPG's, but it does look better than the earlier 2 gameplay trailers, and more importantly than the graphics, it does appear to be a properly deep RPG in this new demo, which is good. I do wish they had showed the character creator though. 

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:

Was it just me or did Avowed look like it got a decent graphics bump.

Yes it looks to be much more accomplished than with the 2023 presentation although part of me still feel for the 2020 reveal trailer and the much more tolkienesque atmosphere that it suggested.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Forgot to mention this, but if you bought the Premium Edition of Starfield, apparently you got 1000 Creation Credits to go get some mods on console lol. I honestly think it's awesome to see those making mods with their free time getting paid for doing so. 

Around the Network

You can also download up to 100GB of mods on Xbox for Starfield. In comparison, you could only download 2GB of mods for Skyrim: Special Edition.

With the Deluxe and Collector's Editions announced today, I wonder if MGS Delta gets a release date tomorrow. Or at least a window lol. Looks like Ara: History Untold will get more info as well along with Age of Mythology: Retold on Wednesday. Still need a release date for Ara.

G2ThaUNiT said:

With the Deluxe and Collector's Editions announced today, I wonder if MGS Delta gets a release date tomorrow. Or at least a window lol. Looks like Ara: History Untold will get more info as well along with Age of Mythology: Retold on Wednesday. Still need a release date for Ara.

Kind of weird how we got nothing on Towerborne, either on the showcase or on the podcast deepdives this week. It's the only supposedly 2024 release to get nothing on either. Hope it hasn't been delayed, that game has already been so long in development; Stoic's last game, Banner Saga 3, released almost 6 years ago in July 2018. Stoic's earlier games all got 2 years of development at most, crazy that we will be looking at almost 7 years in development for Towerborne if it did get delayed to 2025. 

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Kind of weird how we got nothing on Towerborne, either on the showcase or on the podcast deepdives this week. It's the only supposedly 2024 release to get nothing on either. Hope it hasn't been delayed, that game has already been so long in development; Stoic's last game, Banner Saga 3, released almost 6 years ago in July 2018. Stoic's earlier games all got 2 years of development at most, crazy that we will be looking at almost 7 years in development for Towerborne if it did get delayed to 2025. 

Yeah it's really weird. I've played 2 Towerborne closed betas over the past several months. Game seemed pretty polished. I'm guessing it may get a Gamescom release date?