By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bowerstone looked absolutely amazing.

Shinobi is still teasing Gears...

"I don't know in what manner it was going to be shown lol. But the actual game itself will turn everyone's heads. All of this at 60-120FPS. Wait until you see it in motion."

He must have seen gameplay then?

Around the Network

Expedition 33 looked really good. Curious about that game.

Ryuu96 said:

Bowerstone looked absolutely amazing.

Shinobi is still teasing Gears...

"I don't know in what manner it was going to be shown lol. But the actual game itself will turn everyone's heads. All of this at 60-120FPS. Wait until you see it in motion."

He must have seen gameplay then?

If they achieve 120 for multiplayer that would be crazy.

I saw where one of the top comments on youtube says that Dragon Age looks like Fable and Fable looks like Dragon Age, and you know what, I see it. Fable always had exaggerated, cartoony character models and is now aimed at ultra realism. Meanwhile, Dragon Age, particularly on Inquisition, was more aimed at realism, but now looks more cartoony and exaggerated on Veilguard, people are likening the character designs to hero shooters like Overwatch. 

Fable then vs now

Dragon Age Inquisition vs Veilguard (both shots are of Lace Harding, who was an NPC in Inquisition and is now a companion character in Veilguard)

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 09 June 2024

Fable was held back for whatever reason back then, technically or artistically, the character models looked like shit.

I don't see the art-style overall as a major change but an evolution.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 June 2024

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Doesn't absolve MS or my worry for this industry. Any one of those games from MS themselves can still be a success or break out hit as MS described Hi-Fi Rush and punished for it. Shut down the studio. Shut down a tournament because people might want more Killer Instinct. We should not forget what MS/Sony or the AAA industry does. This is cool for now but what about later? Should not forget just because it's inconvenient.

Dude are you going to repeat that every day? Okay we get it; you are personally offended for some reason by Microsoft for doing what 80% of the industry is doing. Move on now; we got it the 10 first times you posted it. (like 3 times today too).

Sucks for the people who lost their jobs; but we can move on now; that's life. And there is no need to bring that in every post/comment about whatever Xbox news we are getting now.

Dulfite said:

Can I just say that the Indiana Jones game actually feels like they captured the magic of the original three movies? It's absolutely delightful! My inner child loves it.

Yes, to me it looks like another movie with the young Harrison Ford playing in it :D This is so great.

This page turned blue but just see a blocked user. Oh well

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Comparing Bowerstone...

Fable I

Fable II

Fable III

Fable 2025

===

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 June 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Fable was held back for whatever reason back then, technically or artistically, the character models looked like shit.

I don't see the art-style overall as a major change at all.

Yeah, the environments are fine. The character designs are what people seem to be mad about. 

Fable 3

Fable 2025

For all of it's faults in other areas, I do feel like Fable Legends did a better job of replicating the character designs of older games while pushing graphics forward.