By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Microsoft Pooching some Toys for Bob and other Developers next 4 months if the Acquisitions fails atleast they spent 3 billion on Pooching Some Developers from Activision to make a new Bajo Threeie it highly needed gamers want a Banjo Threeie and Pooch other Developers that are support for COD? But I think Acquisition goes through. Just that would be beneficial pooching platformer devs and Guitar Hero Devs both that are stuck in COD also Tony hawk devs stuck on COD.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
trunkswd said:

Redfall does make sense to show off. It looks like a good game for the Left 4 Dead/Back 4 Blood fans and as you pointed out marketing for it has been pretty awful. The lack of synergy between the different parts of Xbox is something that needs a lot of work. 

That’s something else marketing really needs to clear up before release. It’s been realized through leaks that Redfall is going to be more Borderlands looter shooter than the likes of L4D and B4B. But most won’t be aware of that because how terribly the messaging has been conveyed lol 

As a fan of Left 4 Dead and Borderlands I'm all for it being more like a looter shooter. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Minecraft:

Wonder if they'll do a full announcement for Game Pass Friends and Family at TGA's too, a worldwide launch just before Christmas or save it for 2023.

gtotheunit91 said:

That’s something else marketing really needs to clear up before release. It’s been realized through leaks that Redfall is going to be more Borderlands looter shooter than the likes of L4D and B4B. But most won’t be aware of that because how terribly the messaging has been conveyed lol 

Oh, if Redfall is gonna be a looter shooter, I have to put that high on my list - I love looter shooters.

I never considered L4D a looter shooter (but still love the series) - but Borderlands, I absolutely love it.

trunkswd said:

As a fan of Left 4 Dead and Borderlands I'm all for it being more like a looter shooter. 

More looter shooters, the better!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Oh, if Redfall is gonna be a looter shooter, I have to put that high on my list - I love looter shooters.

I never considered L4D a looter shooter (but still love the series) - but Borderlands, I absolutely love it.

trunkswd said:

More looter shooters, the better!

I really need to get back to playing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. I was playing it with my girlfriend, but she wasn't enjoying it, so we haven't played it in months. I'm also trying to get her to play co-op Halo Infinite. But no luck. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

And I think I've said it before but the next time they show Hellblade II, I think it should be with a release date, first time was cool, it was the reveal with the Xbox Series consoles, years away though, second time was fine, it was the gameplay reveal, a graphical showcase, third time, what would the purpose be other than finally giving us a release date? If they don't have a release date, then I would say don't show it.

Yeeeeeeeeees!!!!! Facing Worlds was the EXACT map I was hoping would be made in Forge after seeing the Eternity map! Can’t wait to check it out