By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, a new Spyro for Xbox/PC/Switch.

Damn...nothing against Spyro but I would trade Spyro for a new Banjo Kazooie lol

Nate says there's a Banjo in development.

Around the Network

Would be cool if we hear about xCloud improvements today, the Ubisoft deal, ABK in Game Pass, etc.

Ryuu96 said:
BasilZero said:

Spyro as in new Spyro?

PS5 feels like a very weird skip 🤨

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

PS has given us more games than Nintendo, I say give it to them *shrugs*

VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

I didn't expect any ABK titles to skip PlayStation, especially with the Ubisoft deal.

But if it was an XGS title, I wouldn't find it weird, it ain't like Xbox is releasing stuff day one on PS aside from CoD/Minecraft.

Around the Network

Some more loose ends on Yakuza 8 ending.

Spoiler!
  • What happens to the thousands of people brainwashed by Bryce?
  • What happens to the island?
  • What happens to Ebina? What choice did he make?
  • What happens to all the ex-Yakuza? They're still screwed because of the Yakuza law, all those in the Seiryu clan are screwed.
  • What happens to Dojima, Saejima, Majima? 
  • What happens to Ichiban & Friends? Do they get their jobs back? Do people still hate them?

Lot of questions, Lol.

Lots of praise for Season 2 Episode 3 of Halo now.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm indifferent/calm about today, only thing I'm not looking forward to is the reactions, nothing will change for me this generation though, worst case scenario is I swap to PC - Windows Store/Steam next generation, Lol. Depends on their future hardware plans and how they will achieve 3rd party support but I have no fear of the big guys leaving (EA/Ubisoft/Take-Two) + XGS/Zenimax/ABK and most of the titles that skip Xbox I never cared much about anyway. I do believe there are more ways to garner 3rd party support other than "sell over 30m" and Xbox support has only been increasing in recent history, Sega seems like they have some sort of deal with Microsoft to support Xbox, that's one way, another way could be combining the Xbox/PC store, another way could be cutting the % split, etc.

Anyway, I need a new keyboard, any suggestions? Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 February 2024

Recession Bros @VersusEvil 

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 February 2024