By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hi-Fi Rush, Pentiment and Sea of Thieves has me 😴 so far

Why would Tom tease a big exclusive coming to PlayStation but not write about it in his dang article.

They were never going to jump straight in the deep end with porting something major like Halo. I doubt any major franchise comes to other consoles this year even if it is in their plans.

My guess is flight sim too as that was specified in the discord leak. So Hifi rush, Pentiment, Sea of Thieves and Flight Sim 24 the ports for 2024 and then we'll see what happens in 2025.

That's what I'm expecting ATM anyway, let's see if Thursday will turn that on its head.

Sure but if the biggest title they're porting so far is what will be a nearly 7 year old (by the time it releases) GAAS title then I really think this was massively blown out of proportion but we'll see what the future holds, Lol. Tom was saying how he's heard about a big exclusive being ported to PS5 which is neither Hi-Fi Rush or Sea of Thieves...And his list shows the opposite unless for some reason he's hiding it.

Well, I suppose as Tom kept saying, "considering" doesn't mean "doing"

Around the Network

Nate confirmed Pentiment is the 3rd he heard.

He has only heard 4 being ported.

Sea of Thieves/Hi-Fi Rush/Pentiment.

Ryuu96 said:

Nate confirmed Pentiment is the 3rd he heard.

He has only heard 4 being ported.

Sea of Thieves/Hi-Fi Rush/Pentiment.

Grounded would make the most sense as the 4th title considering the other games.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The thing with Flight Simulator, it could be 2020 or it could be 2024, Lol. I don't know if Flight Sim 2024 is replacing 2020, if it's an Overwatch 2 situation, all I know is addons and things will transfer over but they've labelled it as a true sequel and it's a new purchase, so there's a remote possibility that it would be Flight Sim 2020 ported to PS5 while 2024 is kept exclusive (for now).

When people called Skull and Bones as Sea of Thieves killer at the start, little did they know, Sea of Thieves bout to kill it on PlayStation /kappa.

What was the last count for Sea of Thieves? 30m? I liked watching Forza Horizon 5/Sea of Thieves little battle in players.

I think they're still similar. 34m vs 30m. RIP Forza Horizon 5.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

When people called Skull and Bones as Sea of Thieves killer at the start, little did they know, Sea of Thieves bout to kill it on PlayStation /kappa.

What was the last count for Sea of Thieves? 30m? I liked watching Forza Horizon 5/Sea of Thieves little battle in players.

I think they're still similar. 34m vs 30m. RIP Forza Horizon 5.

Ain't gonna be no Sea of Thieves killing with lack of features like these

Rare Replay on the Switch would be a smart move. Lots of former Nintendo exclusives in that collection. So I think it would do very well.

Phil ain't really being subtle about this, Lol.

I'm about 80% convinced a Xbox handheld is coming.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 February 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Phil ain't really being subtle about this, Lol.

I'm about 80% convinced a Xbox handheld is coming.

Xbox Surface incoming! 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

What Microsoft really needs to do is a singular store first, I want all my Xbox purchases to transfer between Xbox, PC, Handheld, etc. For now, it's just 1st party "Play Anywhere" and some third parties but not all, I don't know how you convince the other third parties to allow licenses to transfer but you can at least make it less of a future concern by merging the stores. It'll suck a little to have a Xbox handheld if a 3rd party isn't Play Anywhere so I'd have to purchase it separately on Xbox and Handheld because presumably the Handheld would be running Windows OS/Microsoft Store which carries different licenses to the Xbox store?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 February 2024