By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:
konnichiwa said:

I don't need it, I don't need it...

Oh well....Controller 7 this generation:

Really need to get an gears controller announcement ^^...

I have the gears 5 controller. My favorite controller!

=p  same, but I prefer the gears 4 one:

sadly no Series controller yet..

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Are you going to buy this game? 

DroidKnight said:

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Are you going to buy this game? 

DroidKnight said:

No.  I'll probably watch some gameplay and am anxiously awaiting it's reception.