By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great show! Only disappointment was that Visions of Mana doesn't release on Gamepass. Was hoping that this will be the surprise especially to build up a healthy fanbase on the Xbox ecosystem for that franchise

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 19 January 2024

Around the Network

While the intercorse itself wasn't actually shown, with the two lovers merely seen touching scars and so on before waking up in bed together, it is very heavily implied. Many felt this was a mistake for the series, along with Master Chief showing both his face and his naked derriere.

And, as it turns out, Schrieber agrees with viewers on that particular Halo story beat. "The decision to make the connection between Makee and John a romantic connection was a huge mistake," Schreiber told SFX magazine (via GamesRadar).

He tried to make his thoughts heard, saying he "argued against it and fought against it". But as is evident by the first season, the actor "wasn't listened to", with Schriber stating: "But I am who I am. I don't write the scripts. I only give my opinion."

Halo TV Show Star Says Master Chief's Romantic Relationship Was a "Huge Mistake" | Eurogamer.net

Amini is the GOAT.

She is 2/2 for showcases now, both being at least an 8/10 for me.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 January 2024

Lmfao the Palword Tiktok's.

You can capture a fucking human with the "Pokeball" and then sell them! 😭😂

It seems to be blowing up a little.

Around the Network

Lmao. Goddamn, it is also hitting 200k views on Twitch and America has barely woke up.

Looks like Game Pass has the first hit of 2024.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 January 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Lmao. Goddamn, it is also hitting 200k views on Twitch and America has barely woke up.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Admittedly I mocked it before release so I'm sort of surprised too but it's blowing up on Twitter/Tiktok.

Apparently it's actually fun and well made, along with charming humour, Lol.