By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Happy new year.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

January 1st Update - Xbox Empire Wall of Fame!

UsernamePost Count
G2ThaUNiT1883
Spade1788
shikamaru3171449
VersusEvil1027
DroidKnight771
ice468
Machiavellian435
NobleTeam360425
EpicRandy417
Angelus407
konnichiwa345
Imaginedvl302
BasilZero273
coolbeans257
trunkswd247
Barozi215
derpysquirtle64184
EspadaGrim174
smroadkill15174
aTokenYeti166
KiigelHeart150
jason1637142
Shaunodon119
Zippy6116

Ryuu96 said:

UsernamePost Count
G2ThaUNiT1883
Spade1788
shikamaru3171449
VersusEvil1027
DroidKnight771
ice468
Machiavellian435
NobleTeam360425
EpicRandy417
Angelus407
konnichiwa345
Imaginedvl302
BasilZero273
coolbeans257
trunkswd247
Barozi215
derpysquirtle64184
EspadaGrim174
smroadkill15174
aTokenYeti166
KiigelHeart150
jason1637142
Shaunodon119
Zippy6116

I sense that someone is missing from this list.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

UsernamePost Count
G2ThaUNiT1883
Spade1788
shikamaru3171449
VersusEvil1027
DroidKnight771
ice468
Machiavellian435
NobleTeam360425
EpicRandy417
Angelus407
konnichiwa345
Imaginedvl302
BasilZero273
coolbeans257
trunkswd247
Barozi215
derpysquirtle64184
EspadaGrim174
smroadkill15174
aTokenYeti166
KiigelHeart150
jason1637142
Shaunodon119
Zippy6116

Lmao. I kept myself in the one in the OP.

I didn't think it would be fair to include myself, Lol. I'm thinking if I can be bothered, I might update it every month as a bit of fun and track the + change to everyone's totals each month, recognise who is contributing the most aside from myself. Just for a bit of fun though, not a spam encouragement, I see it done in some Era threads.

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

I didn't think it would be fair to include myself, Lol. I'm thinking if I can be bothered, I might update it every month as a bit of fun and track the + change to everyone's totals each month, recognise who is contributing the most aside from myself. Just for a bit of fun though, not a spam encouragement, I see it done in some Era threads.

I'm honestly surprised you don't have half of all posts in here. A monthly update could be cool to see. Actually. What about doing something like that for all of the forums? Who has the most posts per month on the entire site, the most ever, etc. 

Last edited by trunkswd - on 01 January 2024

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm honestly surprised you don't have half of all posts in here. A monthly update could be cool to see. Actually. What about doing something like that for all of the forums? Who has the most posts per month on the entire site, the most ever, etc. 

We have top 10 at least but I've always wanted to expand it into a full leaderboard and let people search for where they rank, Lol.

Bandorr could probably figure out how to find out the most posts per month on the entire site as he whipped this up pretty fast.

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

We have top 10 at least but I've always wanted to expand it into a full leaderboard and let people search for where they rank, Lol.

Bandorr could probably figure out how to find out the most posts per month on the entire site as he whipped this up pretty fast.

That would be cool to add to the site. More leaderboards. And maybe see where you rank lifetime and see the 5 people above and below you. Same for monthly, yearly. That would encourage more posting on the site. 

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

That would be cool to add to the site. More leaderboards. And maybe see where you rank lifetime and see the 5 people above and below you. Same for monthly, yearly. That would encourage more posting on the site. 

Yeah. Honestly could have dozens of leaderboards, could have ones for total posts (per month/year/lifetime), total likes (per month/year/lifetime) total likes given (per month/year/lifetime), total threads created (per month/year/lifetime), total posts in a thread you've created (per month/year/lifetime), etc.

Have to make do with Empire only for now, well, I can see any other thread too but only thread totals.

I still cant believe I have as many posts.

I dont post as often as I used to and pretty sure there's been a period of at least 3 FULL years with no activity.

I should add titles to the leaderboard, Lol.

• Over 5,000 = Precursor
  • Over 2,500 = Forerunner
  • Over 1,000 = Spartan
  • Over 800 = Elite

Then we get down to ~500 and everyone there has the title of Grunt