By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Halo Infinite Forge: Silent Cartographer (Halo CE) Mission Walkthrough! - YouTube

We need more Call of Duty pros to return to Halo.

the-pi-guy said:

"Xbox fans, and fans of physical media, watch this space for a formal announcement. It's going to be a busy week 👀"

Goddamn.  Finally.

Around the Network

Love seeing all the support for Halo Infinite saying it deserves Destiny 2's spot in TGAs

Not that it will change anything but the community being positive on Halo again is lovely to see.

Sea of Thieves can literally dish out a *free* narrative-focused expansion, free of dogshit characters, and still get shafted by TGAs. Cyberpunk isn't even a "live service" by its own admission; it's literally just updating to something closer to its original promise & a beefy expansion.

coolbeans said:

Sea of Thieves can literally dish out a *free* narrative-focused expansion, free of dogshit characters, and still get shafted by TGAs. Cyberpunk isn't even a "live service" by its own admission; it's literally just updating to something closer to its original promise & a beefy expansion.

Damn, Coolbeans chose violence today! Spittin fax though! 

CD Projekt getting praise for delivering what they were supposed to have delivered almost 3 years ago and they never will fully deliver what they originally promised  

coolbeans said:

Preach!!!

Rare has been pumping out free updates non-fucking stop since 2018...Awesome licensed narrative expansions such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Monkey Island, stories told with the upmost respect to their licensed IPs and still absolutely nothing. It was clear to me that when Sea of Thieves wasn't nominated for Best Ongoing in PotC year that it never will be....The ONLY thing I could see causing it a small chance of being nominated would be a One Piece crossover now.

You're correct about Cyberpunk too, Lol. I feel like it is only being nominated because of 1.7 and Phantom Liberty and the 1.5 (in 2022) & 1.7 updates are basically to bring it to its original promise. Not trying to dig at Cyberpunk but there are a lot of "Ongoing" games that are releasing significant updates and content all year round, not just in September. It's pretty obvious like I said though that the picks for Best Ongoing are just them looking at a list of what is most played and picking from that.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 November 2023