By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

@poll - No. I played WoW once for a couple of hours around the time I was into MMORPGs (2009-2010). Wasn't good enough to keep me interested for more than these couple of hours even compared to other MMOs

Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft Rumble finally saw its global launch last week, bringing the new tower defence mobile game to players everywhere on November 3. The long wait has paid off, as this IP iteration has generated almost $4 million already, and that's without a release in China

With the Version 2.0 update, Rumble has finally released in full and daily income has peaked at approximately $1 million. Current estimates project revenues approaching $14 million within Rumble's first month.

Of the regions where Rumble has launched, it topped the iOS free games charts in 31 of them and entered the top 10 in 61 places, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan among them.

Pocket Gamer.biz | PGbiz

I have very little interest in the MMORPG genre in general (Final Fantasy XIV being the exception) so on console or PC I more than likely wouldn't play World of Warcraft.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

I have very little interest in the MMORPG genre in general (Final Fantasy XIV being the exception) so on console or PC I more than likely wouldn't play World of Warcraft.

I'll give FFXIV a try but just because it's a Final Fantasy game. WoW doesn't have this advantage.

derpysquirtle64 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'll give FFXIV a try but just because it's a Final Fantasy game. WoW doesn't have this advantage.

The Warcraft name used to mean something before Blizzard decided to turn the franchise into an MMO

gtotheunit91 said:

The Warcraft name used to mean something before Blizzard decided to turn the franchise into an MMO

Would be great if I ever cared about Blizzard as a gaming company at least at one period of my life. OOF. As an average Dota 2 enjoyer, thanks for Warcraft 3 though. Without it Dota wouldn't exist

Just started Like A Dragon Gaiden. Enjoying it! Anyone else playing it?