By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

You should probably buy the books too because there are slight differences but also because the show ends before the books end.

I recently just got off of epic fantasy books, pretty much have read them all or the ones I care to anyways.    I went into a 3 year "Epic Apocalyptic", which I've also almost fully exhausted.  The last year and half I got into "Space Operas", mainly B-type book series by unknown authors where you can get 2000-4000 page long series for 99 cents.  Bunches of spelling and grammatical errors, but still good reads.  

The thought didn't occur to me to pick up the Expanse book series.

Looks like something that I would definitely be interested in.  Thanks.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

One of the best show I’ve ever watched. I binge watched it after Starfield Direct in preparation for the game and it didn’t disappoint in hyping me up. You could even spot some influence of the show on the game. If you want I can tell you how it ends… 🙂

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I don't think the differences between the show and books are that major either (I haven't actually read the books but I do know of some differences). The show adapts up to Babylon's Ashes so if you really wanted to, I believe you could just pick up from Persepolis Rising to see how things end, or you can just read the books from start to finish.

And don't worry about the shows ending for anyone thinking about watching it and hearing it cuts off before the last 3 books, without going into spoilers, the show ends at what I would say is a very natural stopping point, it has hooks for "what could be next" but it's not like it ends on some massive annoying cliff-hanger, it's not a "cancelled" ending either.

@NobleTeam360 

Brah the engagement on that tweet, Lol.

Not even joking, Microsoft could probably do a BTS themed Xbox Series and it'll sell 10m overnight, these K-Pop fans

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

@NobleTeam360 

Am I supposed to know who Jung Kook is? 

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

@NobleTeam360 

Am I supposed to know who Jung Kook is? 

BTS.

Here he is with the President of the United States.

They're an absolutely massive K-pop boyband, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

I don't think that is the president.

I'm all for Microsoft using K-pop as much as possible so I can keep tagging Noble.

Anyway the conspiracy theories about MS killing their marketing during ABK process on purpose were obviously correct at this point.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

I don't think that is the president.

Looks legit to me.