By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Don't know how I'll keep up next year, Microsoft will constantly be in the news cycle...

Just from the stuff that is either confirmed or likely...

Full Game Releases

• Ara History Untold
  • Flight Simulator 2024
  • Hellblade II
  • Towerborne
  • Avowed
  • Call of Duty 2024

Likely even more titles to be announced and already announced that could make 2024 such as Age of Mythology Retold.

Expansion/Content DLC

• World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Classic
  • World of Warcraft: The War Within
  • Diablo 4: Vessel of Hatred
  • Halo Infinite Season 6 + Future Seasons
  • Sea of Thieves Future Seasons
  • Call of Duty Warzone Future Seasons
  • Minecraft Expansions
  • Starfield Expansion
  • Fallout 76 Future Seasons
  • The Elder Scrolls Online Expansion
  • Overwatch 2 Future Seasons

Various updates to other titles such as Forza Motorsport, Grounded, Age of Empires, Flight Simulator, etc.

Events

• June Showcase
  • Blizzcon
  • Quakecon
  • Minecon
  • COD Next
  • Developer Direct
  • Partner Preview
  • ID@Xbox Show
  • Participation in Gamescom
  • Participation in Tokyo Game Show
  • Participation in The Game Awards

Around the Network

@NobleTeam360 I'll put you in charge of posting all Activision news.

Ryuu96 said:

@NobleTeam360 I'll put you in charge of posting all Activision news.

No thanks.

I probably missed it but what was the survival horror game announced that would excite Xbox players and made it a must to watch the blizzard conference? Is it coming later this weekend?

Don't mind the ads but hate the 'update store' + Get gamepass ultimate!!!(while you are still having years of Ultimate)...

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

I probably missed it but what was the survival horror game announced that would excite Xbox players and made it a must to watch the blizzard conference? Is it coming later this weekend?

Don't mind the ads but hate the 'update store' + Get gamepass ultimate!!!(while you are still having years of Ultimate)...

'Update Store' is definitely some kind of a bug, because I get it every time I open it.

"Update Store" is fucking annoying

It happens so often, I just started cancelling the update and nothing breaks so meh, I update it when I feel like updating it.

In my case, the store sometimes doenst even open when I click the icon. No feedback whatsoever. Only to find out it is actually running an update... feels wonky.

I did read somewhere they were finally fixing this bug. Not sure where I read it, probably Reddit.

Sonic AllStar Racing Transformed is my favorite kart racer. However, after the mediocre Team Sonic Racing I'm not expecting a new kart title from SEGA anytime soon.

Which brings me to the Activision aquisition. I would go crazy if we get some kind of Xbox Allstar kart racer by Beenox. Any chance?

PixelPirate said:

Sonic AllStar Racing Transformed is my favorite kart racer. However, after the mediocre Team Sonic Racing I'm not expecting a new kart title from SEGA anytime soon.

Which brings me to the Activision aquisition. I would go crazy if we get some kind of Xbox Allstar kart racer by Beenox. Any chance?

Activision already has Crash Team Racing. We could get a new CTR with guests from Xbox rather than a new ip.