By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Machiavellian said:
Ryuu96 said:

Is this the full screen ad that is popping up on Xbox consoles.  If so, I hope someone at MS understand this is not a good ideal.  The last thing I want when I boot up my Xbox is a full screen ad popping up trying to sell me something.  I get enough ads throughout my day to have something like this intruding on me getting to where I want to go on my console. This is the type of stuff that will never go well for MS if they continue to do this.

This is a single popup that goes away with a single click?

I mean come on now, the over-reaction of people over something like that is simply ridiculous. Like you said, people are getting ads EVERYWHERE, ALL DAY. 
There is a BIG first-party game coming out and it is perfectly normal to do that... Esp. when it goes away after one click, they did the same for other AAA games this year and I do not understand why people are offended or making a big deal out of it. 

Around the Network

ice said:

This is like off-topic af but what earbuds do y'all use for music/everyday use?

AirPods Pro gen 1

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Edit:  Started

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 03 November 2023

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Voted France but Mexico is close. My issue with GB and Australia is really the driving side; I really have hard time with that.

Phil!

Papa Phil in dah house