ice said:

NOT ANOTHER CRASH, 343 PLEASE!!!

Then they started showing an old stream of Optic choking

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

How it started:

vs How it's going:

This is why you don't bully someone, I remember lots of people making fun of Xbox because they had no games. They got what they asked for, more games on Xbox. They pretty much awakened a sleeping giant, a colossus of technology with a money pool so large they could acquire any gaming company they wanted to pretty much. 

I remember a post saying something akin to 'Xbot only support MS in misplaced hope they one day use their massive cash pile to invest in gaming, it's never going to happen' this was like 2016-2017 or something like that. Funny how the discussion as shifted to some mentioning that MS using it's vast resource is unfair for the industry lol.

EpicRandy said:
shikamaru317 said:

This is why you don't bully someone, I remember lots of people making fun of Xbox because they had no games. They got what they asked for, more games on Xbox. They pretty much awakened a sleeping giant, a colossus of technology with a money pool so large they could acquire any gaming company they wanted to pretty much. 

I remember a post saying something akin to 'Xbot only support MS in misplaced hope they one day use their massive cash pile to invest in gaming, it's never going to happen' this was like 2016-2017 or something like that. Funny how the discussion as shifted to some mentioning that MS using it's vast resource is unfair for the industry lol.

It'll also fluctuate to this day that Xbox is either going to be completely dead or sold off by 2027 or that Xbox is becoming a monopoly. I mean, pick a side!

Forza Motorsport - Official Intro Cinematic - YouTube

Around the Network

How Microsoft Turned the Tide in Its Regulatory Fight Over Activision - The New York Times

Was honestly an amazing turnaround, should make a documentary on it, Lol.

Lmao stole with 20 seconds left.

Ryuu96 said:

at least they clarified that FOFs and FotDs aren't in safer seas, lowkey no event should be but i'm not mad anymore enjoy ur bubblewrap seas pussies

FH5 finally finished installing .. *click start* .. update required .. god give me fucking strength.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Activision Blizzard Spotlights by Klobrille - Imgur