By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forge AI sounds absolutely amazing.

Around the Network
ice said:

idk how they doing all this but I still get blank melees in MP lol

Git Gud Scrub.

Ryuu96 said:

Phil using ABK's $13bn to acquire his next studio.

At least $300m of that needs to go to a new True Crime. 

Around the Network

That title screen. 😍

Kind of matches the colours of my avatar, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023

Ryuu96 said:
Machiavellian said:

Naw you were right in your first post.  There is no need to replace ABK and there is no need to have 2 head of MS gaming either.  Each individual top level exec for ABK will now report to Phil which is still small compared to the amount of C level execs that report to him.  Phil does not run day to day stuff, he just oversees direction on what each studio should concentrate on and its the heads of those division to put those decisions into action.  Sarah needs to continue doing what she is doing because her ability to build relationships is her strength.

There's no need, yeah.

I hope she likes that role, I want her recognised more for her achievements but I don't want Phil to leave She deserves the CEO role (one day) but I also don't want Phil to leave, Lol. She may have been partly responsible for the closure of this acquisition which basically guarantees she's the next CEO but I don't want it to happen too soon but I also don't want her to leave because someone else offers her a leadership role elsewhere.

I am sure Sarah is being groomed and fast track to replace Phil when he is ready to move on but currently Sarah ability to build relationships I believe is crucial to MS going forward at this juncture.  I am certain Sarah already has her sights on Phil position and if push comes to shove, a little sexual harassment lawsuit will get Phil out of that seat quick as day.  Ok, I kid but I do believe she knows she is lined up for whatever bigger role she wants but I find her abilities in her currently role far to valuable at this juncture for MS.  Just give her a bigger paycheck and let her know she is valued and definitely will be the next in line when Phil steps down.

InXile's legendary marketing dude worked at Blizzard for 11 years.

All the new content for him to produce for InXile's twitter page.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023