By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Would love to see a pie chart or whatever of all the Xbox games currently being supported (such as Flight Sim/Halo/Grounded, etc.) alongside the upcoming games and a breakdown by genre, I may do that one day. The level of variety in Xbox is amazing. The amount of talent, studios, workforce, IPs, roadmap, etc.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023

Around the Network

Hope for Optic domination today!

Forza feels so damn good and even the multiplayer is enjoyable at least from the races I did. It has some issues on PC (some weird stuff going on with some graphical settings and some car upgrades don't save) but otherwise it's simply fantastic.

I expected a much worse grind from the reviews. I mean, sure you won't have 100 cars in your garage after some hours with decent upgrades already but this isn't an arcade racer and not supposed to get the cars thrown after you without putting at least sometime into them to get their full potential. You earn credits fast enough to buy a decent amount of cars and to upgrade them just drive them a few races and don't just throw all your game credits on a car you've never driven. OMG how horrible.

Also gratz to MS to finally get this deal done...

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

VersusEvil said:

Waiting for Trunks to wake up, then the real fun begins :)

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Forza feels so damn good and even the multiplayer is enjoyable at least from the races I did. It has some issues on PC (some weird stuff going on with some graphical settings and some car upgrades don't save) but otherwise it's simply fantastic.

I expected a much worse grind from the reviews. I mean, sure you won't have 100 cars in your garage after some hours with decent upgrades already but this isn't an arcade racer and not supposed to get the cars thrown after you without putting at least sometime into them to get their full potential. You earn credits fast enough to buy a decent amount of cars and to upgrade them just drive them a few races and don't just throw all your game credits on a car you've never driven. OMG how horrible.

Also gratz to MS to finally get this deal done...

Can you recommend peripheral and starting cars for newbies of FM?I want this game to for chill sessions and to get more familiar with car mechanics and Motorsport.I want to learn the basics of car parts and learn to drive manually.I don’t want Assetto Corsa or iRacer btw.

I think even if it closes today, we're unlikely to get the big PR blitz, any Game Pass news, any interviews, etc. They'll likely save that for Monday, since Friday is usually where companies dump their bad news as it's the end of the week and things are quiet over the weekend. But we'll see, maybe they dump it all today.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023

Ryuu96 said:

I think even if it closes today, we're unlikely to get the big PR blitz, any Game Pass news, any interviews, etc. They'll likely save that for Monday, since Friday is usually where companies dump their bad news as it's the end of the week and things are quiet over the weekend. But we'll see, maybe they dump it all today.

iirc it took 3-4 days after closing the Bethesda deal before there was any big announcement or gamepass drop