By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not to mention the FTC already had an incredibly weak case and lost.

Before Microsoft made an agreement with Sony and gave away all their Cloud rights to Ubisoft for 15 years, Lmfao.

The Commission has determined that the public interest warrants that this matter be resolved fully and expeditiously.

Lmao.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 September 2023

Around the Network

......what? A VR device?

gtotheunit91 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Where’s Diablo IV at? 

Found it!

The sad part is that the game was good on release, seemed like it was shaping up to be Blizzard's 2nd most successful game after WoW and ahead of Overwatch 1. However, the post-launch support has been a masterclass in how to kill a successful game with bad decision making. Diablo 4's fall from grace has been cataclysmic.

On release it was one of the most played games on all platforms, now it has fallen to #42 on Xbox's most played games list. Compare that to Overwatch 2; though people like to call Overwatch 2 a flop and the game got review bombed to become the lowest rated game ever on Steam, the fact of the matter is that Overwatch 2 is very successful still, nearly a year after release and about 3 months after Blizzard announced the death of singleplayer Overwatch (supposedly killing the game in the process) Overwatch 2 is at #15 on the Xbox most played games list (compare to #28 on Halo Infinite) and it had a 24 hour peak of 27,000 players on Steam, and of course there will be more PC people playing it on Battle.net than Steam because most of Blizzard's fans are used to using Battle.net and need to use it to play their other games still. 

Streaming viewership, Diablo 4 has fallen to just 870 viewers on twitch right now, which puts it at #195 on the Twitch rankings. Some of the older games that are ahead of Diablo 4 right now on twitch: Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Overwatch 2, Heroes of the Storm (yes, that's right, the game that Blizzard abandoned like 2 years ago that gets no new content and only has servers online to play old content is ahead of Diablo 4), Path of Exile (Diablo's main ARPG competitor that released many years before Diablo 4), Guild Wars 2, Tekken 7, Pokemon Unite, Ark: Survival Evolved, Fallout 4, Yakuza 6, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Age of Empires 2, Phasmaphobia, Sea of Thieves, Resident Evil 4 remake, just to name a few of the 194 categories that are ahead of Diablo 4 on Twitch right now. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 27 September 2023

Around the Network

LONDON and STOCKHOLM - September 27, 2023 - King, the interactive entertainment company behind the world-famous Candy CrushⓇ franchise, reaffirms its commitment to players worldwide and hits new milestones as it marks its 20th anniversary. Headquartered in London, England and Stockholm, Sweden with offices across the globe, King's games, including Candy Crush SagaⓇ, Candy Crush Soda SagaⓇ and Farm Heroes SagaⓇ, continue to captivate audiences worldwide.

• Candy Crush Saga has Reached $20 Billion in Revenue LTD
  • Candy Crush Franchise Now Exceeds 5 Billion Downloads LTD
  • Candy Crush has been the top-grossing franchise in U.S. app stores for the last six years
  • King's games are being played by 238 million monthly active users as of Q2 2023

King.com

https://insider-gaming.com/far-cry-7-story-details/

Ugh, this sounds terrible. Dammit Ubisoft, I'm one of the few supporters you have left and now you're even losing me as a fan of one of your biggest series. Timers in games are an awful idea, which has been proven time and time again, with one of the most egregious examples being FF13-3: Lightning Returns. Not only is a 24 hour time limit on Far Cry 7 an awful idea on a fundamental level, it would also make 7 the shortest game in the series since Far Cry 1 clocked in at just 19.5 hours for a completionist run. Far Cry 2 is listed as 41.5 on HowLongToBeat.com, 3 at 37 hours, 4 at 46.5 hours, 5 at 46 hours, and 6 at 60 hours. Even non-mainline Far Cry Primal has a 36 hour completionist time and Far Cry New Dawn 29 hours, 7 would be shorter even than those. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 27 September 2023

Time limits are awful, I don't like being rushed or being punished for going at my own pace, I hope that shit is optional otherwise I might not play this one.

shikamaru317 said:

https://insider-gaming.com/far-cry-7-story-details/

Ugh, this sounds terrible. Dammit Ubisoft, I'm one of the few supporters you have left and now you're even losing me as a fan of one of your biggest series. Timers in games are an awful idea, which has been proven time and time again, with one of the most egregious examples being FF13-3: Lightning Returns. Not only is a 24 hour time limit on Far Cry 7 an awful idea on a fundamental level, it would also make 7 the shortest game in the series since Far Cry 1 clocked in at just 19.5 hours for a completionist run. Far Cry 2 is listed as 41.5 on HowLongToBeat.com, 3 at 37 hours, 4 at 46.5 hours, 5 at 46 hours, and 6 at 60 hours. Even non-mainline Far Cry Primal has a 36 hour completionist time and Far Cry New Dawn 29 hours, 7 would be shorter even than those. 

At least the game will be on Snowdrop so that’s…..something  

Only Ubisoft games I have any sort of interest in is Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Star Wars Outlaws