By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Making Starfield with Bethesda's Todd Howard | The AIAS Game Maker's Notebook Podcast - YouTube

Around the Network

I have that cat in my inventory because I don't know where to place it, now I do, Lol.

Around the Network

never heard about this game before, but Akira's artwork and it's on xbox lol

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'd hate if ID Software, Tango or Arkane were working on licensed IPs, Lol.

Honestly though saying that Bethesda is working on a Disney IP is a weak "rumour" I wouldn't even need to be an insider to say that and have an 80% chance of being right with the current climate, Disney has all their IP along with LucasArts and Marvel, Lol. The vast majority of licensed IPs lately have been Disney IP and nobody is allowed to do Warner IP aside from WBIE.

More than likely is a Disney IP.

Yeah, would be a shame to see any of them on a licensed game, but it is definitely possible, it's pretty clear that Zenimax made both this unknown licensed deal and the Indiana Jones one at the same time around 2019, when they were struggling financially somewhat in those final years before Xbox acquired them. They'd be looking at ways to turn their less successful studios into more successful studios, so I could see them possibly making the licensed deal for Arkane, since their last few games leading up to 2019 had each performed under Zenimax expectations.

Yeah, it's probably a Disney game. Though there are a few other licensed IP options besides Disney, such as a LOTR game. Saul Zaentz company was licensing it out to companies randomly in the years leading up to their sale to Embracer group, which is where the random Gollum and Moria games came from. In fact, there was even an unaccounted for LOTR game in the GeForce Now leak, called Lord of the Rings: Fight for Middle Earth as I recall. Some people thought it would be a sequel to the RTS games Battle for Middle-Earth 1 and 2, but the GeForce Now leak was 2 years ago and that game still hasn't been announced.

If it is a Disney IP though, I'd love to know which, what could it be that Bethesda was expecting to make slightly less money than Indiana Jones? Pirates of the Carribean perhaps? 

Fox IPs fall under that banner, it would be cool if it was the Alien Franchise.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Kamiya is leaving Platinum on October 12. Joining XGS to revive Scalebound?

Like Ryuu said Netease will recruit him like they did Nagoshi.

WoodenPints said:

Has anyone actually found any decent Epic or Legendary items in Starfield yet? Every time I see one I get exited thinking it might be something good then check them out and they are worse than the garbage I mass loot from enemies I just stick the the generic white gear.

I found a Legendary rifle that is carrying me hard right now although I'm still very early in the game, it has both poison and fire damage.

Ryuu96 said:

no way?!