By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

How many people do you think will join Game Pass just because of the ABK Deal? Hard to say for certain, but I think 10 million is possible.

Idk...Depends over what timeframe, we'll see a boost when the first batch hit but I don't think the biggest boost will happen until Call of Duty launches day one into Game Pass and when marketing rights revert back to Microsoft.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Kamiya is leaving Platinum on October 12. Joining XGS to revive Scalebound?

He'll join NetEase like every other recent Japanese senior employee that have left their companies recently

Yes. Either Platinum is being bought by someone and Kamiya isn’t happy about it, or which is more likely, like you said, Netease or Tencent bought him out and he will lead new studio under them, like Yakuza guy.

Spade said:

They added my boi @Ryuu96 in Danganronpa!

Hands down best character in the game

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
Spade said:

They added my boi @Ryuu96 in Danganronpa!

Hands down best character in the game

Thank you.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Kamiya is leaving Platinum on October 12. Joining XGS to revive Scalebound?

I wish, but I'd say it's far more likely he will end up running a new Netease studio like so many other veteran JP devs have done after leaving their studios. 

WoodenPints said:

Has anyone actually found any decent Epic or Legendary items in Starfield yet? Every time I see one I get exited thinking it might be something good then check them out and they are worse than the garbage I mass loot from enemies I just stick the the generic white gear.

You're not wrong, Starfield has a pretty big loot problem at present, and I really hope that is patched later on. It's a little sad that one of the best spacesuit sets in the game, the Mantis set, is earned so early in the game. I have yet to find a single set with better modifiers than the mantis set, whose 3 pieces boost various useful things like carry capacity, oxygen drain when overburdened, and the one that boosts armor the lower your health drops. The problem is that though the modifiers on the Mantis set are good, and the suit looks cool as well, it's base stats are pretty weak, you can straight up find white quality spacesuit sets with better base stats than the Mantis armor, and with randomized loot and no proper crafting system, it is far too difficult to find a random drop legendary set with good modifiers and good base stats, and you can't craft one either.

What they need to do is patch in a higher drop rate for legendary spacesuit pieces so that you actually have a decent chance of finding a full matching spacesuit set with both good base stats and good modifiers. Higher drop rate for higher rarity weapons woukd be nice as well.They also need to patch in a proper crafting system that allows you to make your own spacesuit and weapons instead of just modifying the ones you find, and also craft modifiers for those spacesuits and weapons with each one you slot in improving your item rarity from white to blue to purple to gold. The crafting system also needs to allow you to improve base stats of a weapon or spacesuit piece just like the Skyrim crafting system did, which allowed you to improve your weapons and armor with your upgrade tier appearing in parenthesis in the item name, such as fine, epic, legendary, maybe instead of those put +, ++, +++ in parenthesis to show your current upgrade tier.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 25 September 2023

Around the Network
  • Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.

I can finally decorate my ship further without fear of it vanishing, Lol.

Now just let me edit my dang ship without tossing everything into cargo.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 September 2023

gtotheunit91 said:

Wasn't in the patch notes but tested just to be sure, and I am still dead-ended, can't board The Den to finish Andreja's companion quest, and Vlad won't let me start the next main story quest until I complete my current companion quest.

I've got a feeling I'm in for a long wait on this fix.

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Wasn't in the patch notes but tested just to be sure, and I am still dead-ended, can't board The Den to finish Andreja's companion quest, and Vlad won't let me start the next main story quest until I complete my current companion quest.

Yeah I was noticing that. I'm not quite in the same boat you are, but I'm stuck on my final faction questline. I turned in a keycard to Imogene for Ryujin, then the next quest step is to talk to her. It registers that I'm hitting A, but nothing ever happens. I've tried everything, but nothing happens. 

And I'm definitely close to the end of the main story, so I don't want to continue on. So I'm going to be doing other side stuff or play Phantom Liberty until it's patched. 

gtotheunit91 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah I was noticing that. I'm not quite in the same boat you are, but I'm stuck on my final faction questline. I turned in a keycard to Imogene for Ryujin, then the next quest step is to talk to her. It registers that I'm hitting A, but nothing ever happens. I've tried everything, but nothing happens. 

And I'm definitely close to the end of the main story, so I don't want to continue on. So I'm going to be doing other side stuff or play Phantom Liberty until it's patched. 

Bethesda/Bethesda engine games on launch are always a gamble, sometimes you will get nothing more than a few amusing bugs such as the floating rad scorpions I saw in Fallout New Vegas or the Giant in Skyrim sending you flying so far you go off the map, other times you will get a bug so serious that you can't progress and are stuck waiting for a patch or losing playtime to reload an earlier save, like happened to me in Oblivion the first time I played it and has now happened to me again in Starfield. I truly do love their games, but I sure do wish their engine wasn't wonky at best and that they would at least patch out all gamebreaking bugs before they ship a game.

Well, I'm about to start Yakuza 4 while I wait on a Starfield fix, I had previously played Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1, and Kiwami 2, and started on 3 remaster over a year ago, but found it too dated to keep playing, so I finished 3 by watching a 12 hour main story only video on YouTube. Hopefully I won't find 4 quite as dated as 3 so that I can play it myself without having to rely on YouTube again. Wish they had decided to give the Kiwami remake treatment to 3-5. Want to get caught up on the series so that I can play Like a Dragon Gaiden soon after it hits Gamepass in November.

They should give out like 5k XP for 100%ing planets

I'm wasting so much time finding pretty planets to make outposts on, not even paying attention to the resources they make that much, Lol.

I'd 100% them if they gave a bigger XP reward but for now I'm just spreading my Empire 😈

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 September 2023