By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forza Horizon and Wasteland 3 listed as multiplayer titles, Wasteland 3 more curiously because the only multiplayer in that is co-op, while Fable is listed as a no on multiplayer, so does that imply Fable has no multiplayer at all? Even including co-op? Would have thought it would have given Fable 2-3 had it. Avowed is however listed as multiplayer but we know that isn't the case anymore, so this document must be old, at some point in development Avowed had co-op but Obsidian changed course and removed it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 September 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Project Mara from Ninja Theory is an existing IP?

Windows Leader Panos Panay is Leaving Microsoft - The Verge

Big blow to Surface, Panos basically revitalised Microsoft's hardware business.

Don't really care about what he did for Windows, it feels like the relationship between Windows and Xbox is still meh.

Yusuf Mehdi is taking over Surface and Windows...If I remember correctly, Yusuf was a CVP at Xbox so hopefully we'll see a bigger gaming push with Windows, having said that, he was CVP for the Xbox launch so...

Huge loss for Microsoft and feels very sudden.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Wow, Gold collapsed hard after they made F2P games no longer require Gold, I remember when it was at 48m Gold subs in 2016. Here I was expecting Gamepass Core to add at least 25m more subs to Gamepass, never would have though Gamepass Core would only add like 10m more subs to Gamepass. 

Ryuu96 said:

Some of these Starfield bugs are very strange and kind of annoying. Something crazy happened to the New Atlantis spaceport map in my game at some point when I was off on another planet, when I came back the ship services technician and the Jemison Mercantile merchant were both completely gone, I've reloaded the map many times and they just never respawn back in. Meanwhile, the two men who work in Jemison Mercantile with the vendor have both been in their underwear ever since her and the ship services technician eloped together. I would show you the screenshots I took of them, but sadly Xbox removed uploading Xbox screenshots to twitter and uploading them to OneDrive no longer works.