By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

looking good!

Around the Network

“I'm very excited for Forza Motorsport (2023). Following the resounding success that is Starfield, Xbox is poised to secure two massive victories at the close of 2023 with Turn 10 Studios' impending masterpiece…From the little I played and the sheer confidence on display from the Forza Motorsport team, though, I have little doubt it'll release as one of the best Xbox games of 2023.

Forza Monthly | September 2023 - YouTube

Goddamn Parris is fucking ripped, Lmao.

Pena looks like a kid beside him.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 September 2023

Preview: Forza Motorsport gameplay (Xbox Series X and S) | VGC - YouTube

Forza Motorsport Is Xbox's Live Service Car RPG, And That's A Great Thing - GameSpot

Forza Motorsport Hands-On Preview: A Career Mode With Welcome Layers of Strategy and Risk | TechRadar

There will be over 500 cars in Forza Motorsport (2023) at launch, but Turn 10 just wants you to fall in love with the ten or so that truly speak to you. Unlike Forza Horizon 5 and its gargantuan car list that encourages you to collect and hoard as many vehicles as possible, Forza Motorsport is designed to help you fall in love with a select few cars, master them through multiple races, carefully upgrade them for each track or event; above everything, Forza Motorsport (2023) wants you to love the cars you drive.

"We're going back to the Forza Motorsport 3 and 4 era, you know?" Dan Greenawalt told me during an exclusive 30-minute interview. "Like the [Xbox] 360 era of falling in love with that car, upgrading that car... But with a modern design of connecting communities and bringing people together." Immediately upon starting my Forza Motorsport review, I recognized this philosophy.

Forza Motorsport (2023) Hands-On Preview: A New Platform | Windows Central

Around the Network

Forget All That 'Car-PG' Stuff, The AI is What Makes Forza Motorsport Worth Playing | PC Gamer

Is there a way to add a research table or crafting tables to your ship? I just got the Mantis ship but it doesn't have any of those. Also is there a way to add cargo space? My cargo is full all the time, it's a bit frustrating but I'm wondering if I even need all these crafting resources yet, I'm only lvl11.

Oh and I stored some weapons on ship's weapon racks but they disappeared when loading a save. I hope they'll fix stuff like this soon.

InXile Entertainment is looking for a talented, motivated Narrative Designer for a next-generation role-playing game. Working directly with the Lead Narrative Designer and other project stakeholders, the ideal candidate will be a passionate and creative innovator with experience working across multiple departments to build dynamic, reactive quest and narrative content. This is a rare opportunity to participate in creating an immersive and compelling role-playing game with some of the industry's most well-known game-makers and storytellers.

If it was for Clockwork Revolution it would surely say so, no? So it seems like InXile are hiring for their next RPG already.

Ryuu96 said:

Lol I realise there isn't sound in space but still it's pretty cool if you fire a missile on an asteroid there is a sound delay after the moment of impact.

I've been told (by a friend who's an astronaut) when floating in space these past two weeks you can hear Sony fanboys sobbing. True story.

KiigelHeart said:

Is there a way to add a research table or crafting tables to your ship? I just got the Mantis ship but it doesn't have any of those. Also is there a way to add cargo space? My cargo is full all the time, it's a bit frustrating but I'm wondering if I even need all these crafting resources yet, I'm only lvl11.

Oh and I stored some weapons on ship's weapon racks but they disappeared when loading a save. I hope they'll fix stuff like this soon.

You can add Research & Crafting Tables to your ship by adding a "Workshop" module under "Habs" in the shipbuilder menu by talking to a Ship technician, there is one right in front of you as you land at New Atlantis standing beside the kiosk. You can add cargo space via one of the skills called "Payloads" under "Tech" or you can add Cargo via the Spaceship Builder.

What I did at the start is spread my resources between my companions, Lol. I put some into Vasco, some into Sarah and the rest into my Cargo Hold but I also got a much better ship early in the game with over 2,000 cargo space so then I quickly didn't have any need to do that anymore.

You can use the safe in the Constellation as it has infinite storage space, it's inside your bedroom but you have to progress a little in the story for them to show your bedroom to you and unfortunately you can't access your resources from that safe so you'll have to travel back there and remove them. However there is a crafting and research station directly below you.

I've heard about that glitch, don't store weapons or armour on the ships weapon racks or armour racks as they will disappear.