By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Lol at Gamespot just tweeting a spoiler out for Starfield.

Unfollowed.

Least now I won't see the same f*cking articles tweeted 100 times a week.

Yeah.  In my view, you're creeping into... professionally uncomfortable territory when you're repeatedly posting "we gave it a 7" tweets like you're chumming the waters for clicks.  

Around the Network

I absolutely fucking love finding a derelict ship, the atmosphere is so damn good, it's quiet, eerie and you see dead bodies, then you're investigating what went wrong, I was in one which had voice recordings of the crews final moments, now I'm in another where some fucking bat-like-flood-like monstrosity poked its nose out the corner, level 85 (and I'm level 44) and I whipped my grenade launcher out and shot like hell!

I now see why Adoring Fan didn't come with me on this ship, the dude is meant to be fucking following me but it's glitched and he won't come on the derelict ship with me, no matter how many times I tried to fix it, Lmao.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 September 2023

Goddamnit, Vasco scared the shit out of me As I was leaving the ship and turned the corner he's standing right there, Lmao.

It's a shame that mods disable achievements, it would be cool if Microsoft could curate some which don't disable achievements.

Would love a mod which had a derelict ship but with The Flood from Halo on it, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Fuck...I really regret not doing this now that someone pointed it out.

Using companions for specific factions, like Sarah for United Colonies, Barret for Crimson Alliance, Andreja for Ryujin and Sam for Freestar.

Didn't think about their individual dialogues, I used Sarah for UC and Freestar. Vasco for CA.

Wonder if they have more unique dialogue for things suited to them.

Now I also want to do all of them but with Adoring Fan, Lmao.

After first joining constellation the very first mission to meet Sarah's contact....

Spoiler!
I arrived at MAST and got chased down by security and whisked away to the UC Vigilance and forced to go deep cover for them or go to prison for my 60k bounty I amassed when I threw grenades into the crowds at New Atlantis. (I presume this was because of my bounty unless that happened to everyone) and that is where my Starfield journey actually started although I just wanted to progress the main story with constellation... 

After that I noticed how well Sarah cut into a lot of dialogue options on Mars and a few other places as I got sidetracked even more with random stuff and It got me wondering how good some other characters would be in the same situations or if they would even cut in and speak at all.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 09 September 2023

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Ryuu96 said:

Fuck...I really regret not doing this now that someone pointed it out.

Using companions for specific factions, like Sarah for United Colonies, Barret for Crimson Alliance, Andreja for Ryujin and Sam for Freestar.

Didn't think about their individual dialogues, I used Sarah for UC and Freestar. Vasco for CA.

Wonder if they have more unique dialogue for things suited to them.

Now I also want to do all of them but with Adoring Fan, Lmao.

After first joining constellation the very first mission to meet Sarah's contact....

Spoiler!
I arrived at MAST and got chased down by security and whisked away to the UC Vigilance and forced to go deep cover for them or go to prison for my 60k bounty I amassed when I throw grenades into the crowds at New Atlantis. (I presume this was because of my bounty unless that happened to everyone) and that is where my Starfield actually started although I just wanted to progress the main story with constellation... 

After that I noticed how well Sarah cut into a lot of dialogue options on Mars and a few other places as I got sidetracked even more with random stuff and It got me wondering how good some other characters would be in the same situations or if they would even cut in and speak at all.

Holy shit that spoiler is awesome, Lol.

Spoiler!
I joined the UC Vanguard and went undercover voluntarily but I didn't know they could essentially force you to in exchange for forgiving your bounty, Lol.

Starfield crossed 300,000 CCU on Steam.

Spade said:

@derpysquirtle64 

What are you wanting to see pimp? 

I'd love more Atlus games (Catherine, P6 (lol), Persona Dancing, Strikers, etc), FF 7R (lol), Raincode, Ys, Trails of. 

Don't expect that the new hire will make a splash already, but I'm hoping for at least matching what we got in terms of quality last year. Ni No Kuni hype... @ice 

Well, I've already told that anything less than Final Fantasy making an appearance there would be a disappointment. Phil has brought this to himself. But realistically speaking, would be great to get at least SMT Nocturne port (should be a super easy port as it's already on anything but Xbox). I have doubts about us xbots getting it this year, as Xbox is already stacked with Atlus games for the near future. It would be a nice surprise though. I've started the game on Switch but not making that much progress as I believe we'll get it at some point sooner or later so I'd rather play on Xbox. 

But to be honest, I think it will mostly be updates on what was already announced before. Going by your suggestions, I'll say this:

Catherine - highly doubt it

P6 - 0%

Persona Dancing - 0%

Persona Strikers - also unlikely (I think Xbox will never get Persona spin offs tbh, but Strikers might have a little chance)

FF 7R - maybe actually, especially with the rumours that it might be announced with Switch 2 soon, so why not port it to Xbox. I do think though that we are getting FF14 and Pixel Remasters is more realistic when it comes to this show.

Raincode - 0%. Nintendo paid for exclusivity and 1 year still hasn't passed. Wouldn't expect Xbox port (if it ever happens) earlier than next year's TGS. I do think that the chance to get it is quite realistic as Spike Chunsoft has been great with Xbox support in the last few years.

Ys - I would say, it's the most realistic out of everything you listed. Maybe we'll get YS 9 port and YS 10 coming next year.

Trails of - I don't know. Doesn't look like Xbox gives a shit about Nihon Falcom tbh. That lowers the chances for YS as well, but I think YS is more popular.

Ryuu96 said:

As for Tokyo Game Show, I'm not expecting any exclusive announcements from Japanese studios, but last years TGS was positively received so as long as they at least match that, a few Japanese series coming to Xbox for the first time, some cool Game Pass announcements, etc. Then it should be a decent watch but it would be awesome if we get one of those Japanese products that XGSP Producers have been working on (aside from Kojima's title) but I've my doubts, definitely next year, maybe not this year.

I don't remember much, but I think last year was a bit dry compared to 2020 and 2021. Was there really anything significant besides fighting games like GG Strive and BlazBlue? Time to step up compared to last year.

Spade said:

More Tales of pls!!!!

Oof. It's been two years already? Feels like I played this game not so long ago. Enjoyed it a lot, so more Tales of would be great. I do feel like Arise overstayed it's welcome a bit and the last 10-20% of the game were not as good as the first 80% but whatever.

Ryuu96 said:

Starfield crossed 300,000 CCU on Steam.

Hopefully it hits Fallout 4 numbers this weekend