By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just finished downloading the game on my steam deck.. hopefully the experience is not too ugly lol

Unfortunately I won't be able to play until later today. Hoping for the best but as I've said in other posts I often see that AAA games are just all hype and little substance. But maybe Starfield surprises me in a good way!

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Also ESO has little finer movement details so you can place stuff, furniture, etc, far more precisely, at this rate, I'm going to spend the next two hours placing stuff back around my ship

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 September 2023

Omg.

From Starfield Reddit, Lol.

Well…that happened… : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

I honestly thought I missed him. I love low gravity. : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

The Normandy SF-2 : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

I’m addicted to building ships. Here’s the Planet Express : r/Starfield (reddit.com)

Uh, so like I said earlier, all the items scattered around the ship somehow went into my cargo hold, so I took them all out, began redecorating again, then I left my ship to the shopping areas in the Well, came back to my ship, and all the items had respawned in their original spot, so now I have a clone of every item that was in my ship, in my inventory, Lol.

Guess I'll just sell it.

Idk how much money I'll get from this but it might be an easy way to duplicate items from a ship and sell them, Lol.

Around the Network

Also, it's a shame that HCS happened in the middle of Starfield because that HCS was one of the best finals so far.

carlos710 said:

Just finished downloading the game on my steam deck.. hopefully the experience is not too ugly lol

Unfortunately I won't be able to play until later today. Hoping for the best but as I've said in other posts I often see that AAA games are just all hype and little substance. But maybe Starfield surprises me in a good way!

The game is playing like a charm on the Ally (with the new drivers that came out on Sep. 1st). I can play at 15W with 40+ average framerate; and while the SteamDeck is a bit less powerful, I would be hopeful for it :) 

Imaginedvl said:
carlos710 said:

The game is playing like a charm on the Ally (with the new drivers that came out on Sep. 1st). I can play at 15W with 40+ average framerate; and while the SteamDeck is a bit less powerful, I would be hopeful for it :) 

I played some Starfield on Linux also and with Proton Experimental  it ran flawless day one so that's a good sign for the Steam Deck.

“When you’re making something exclusive then the more you can focus,” he explained. “You know this is the hardware or the thing people are playing on, so the ability to focus on that always yields a better product.”

“You do want people to be able to access it of course,” Howard said. “But being with Xbox means there is an ease of access for us and I’m told we’re expecting more people playing this launch than anything we’ve ever done before and that’s despite the success of our previous games.

“I do also think people attach brands to certain games,” he added. “When you think of Zelda you think of the Switch and I think there are times when that can be a real benefit.”

Starfield’s Xbox Exclusivity ‘Yielded a Better Product’, Todd Howard Says | VGC

Microsoft's New Bet on Gaming: Bethesda's Starfield Launches Today - YouTube

"Most wishlisted game we've ever had between Bethesda and Xbox, on Steam"