By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Where can I get some annoying in new Atlantis?

Around the Network

jason1637 said:

Annoying? Adoring Fan? He is a trait and he shows up completely at random, for me he showed up at New Atlantis after a while but for Spade he showed up at Neon.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Annoying? Adoring Fan? He is a trait and he shows up completely at random, for me he showed up at New Atlantis after a while but for Spade he showed up at Neon.

Didnt pick that trait. I've been running around expecting there to be a weapon or amno shop somewhere. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Didnt pick that trait. I've been running around expecting there to be a weapon or amno shop somewhere. 

Centuarian Arsenal shop in the Residential District of New Atlantis for Weapons.

Outland for Spacesuits in New Atlantis, Commercial District.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Centuarian Arsenal shop in the Residential District of New Atlantis for Weapons.

Outland for Spacesuits in New Atlantis, Commercial District.

Ended up also finding Jemison Merchantile by the hotels. They have a little bit of everything.

Some first impressions of the Lenovo Legion Go are up today. pretty nice overall with some neat features like a detachable controller that doubles down as a mouse.

this device has me intrigued, to say the least. The only point of worry is that the connectors that hold the controller are plastic, hope the production version use metal ones for long-term reliability.