By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Been number 1 globally for the past 4 days and number 1 in the US for about a week. It'll be exciting to see how many are playing early access.

Around the Network

Was wondering what happened toGame Pass friends and family initiative and found this (don't know if it as already been posted but I don't remember seeing this here):

Is it me or did MS just ended trials of this conveniently just prior to Starfield and the overall big 2023 holiday XD.

I think they will make the most out of this season and when its effect on new subscriptions starts to slowdown again only then they will introduce a worldwide friends and family plan. 2024 also appears to have more niche titles like Towerborne, Flight Simulator 2024, ARA. Only Avowed and Hellblade 2 (to date) have wider appeals, so it would be a perfect window for the new sharing tier.

Ryuu96 said:

The Fallout one is so nice. I think i'm gonna stick to that for now.

jason1637 said:
Ryuu96 said:

The Fallout one is so nice. I think i'm gonna stick to that for now.

I saw that yesterday (the Starfield dynamic background) but like you I'm using the Fallout one (with the light lighting up randomly) and I'm sticking with it for now. 

Around the Network

The monetization strategy for Starfield is interesting. A lot of merchandise besides a LE console lol. Since it's a gamepass game MS is probably expecting a nice increase post launch and they can sell the fomo with the $31 early access and it $90 for the full game outright early access.