By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

IGN France's reviewer has been grinding like mad, dude is averaging at least 10+ hours a day.

"Well, ok, I think I've seen enough to write a decent review. See you August 31 at 6pm"

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Suck ups

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I knew my boy Sam Coe was voiced by Elias Toufexis (of Deus Ex fame) as soon as I heard him speak in the 40 minute gameplay presentation. Definitely going to be my main companion, I like his design, I like his background.

Pretty sure these 4 are the main romance options as well; Sam, Barrett, and Sarah were already confirmed to be romance options, only Andreja hasn't been confirmed as a romance option yet. They said there are other romance options besides these 4, but that the main 4 romances with the most fleshed out storylines would all be members of Constellation. Not sure which of them I will end up romancing yet. 

Some of the promotional pictures they're using seem like they're from earlier in the dev cycle. I'm pretty sure this woman on the right here is meant to be Andreja based on the design of her left sleeve (and sleeveless right arm), but her hair style and face look a bit different. Kind of wish they kept this model--

I guess they wanted to avoid the cliche of sci-fi femme fatale and instead went for cliche domineering independent female.

Wow in that thread about dropping the series S… someone is starting some shit by pretending that devs have issues with series X too now…
That’s why I hate participating in any discussions regarding Xbox here, this is really ridiculous and they are just making up stuff like that and it is just derailing the thread…

zero129 said:
konnichiwa said:

Also no idea what character to make but would be cool if their is like an alien race that becomes an option in new game plus.....

Been playing everspace 2 and while I disliked the first one, the second one is way better started a bit slow but I am really enjoying it just a bit worried it will spoil the fun for starfield a bit.

Dont know if you answered this already but i would like to know how it would spoil the fun of starfield at all?. They are not even the same type of game at all.

Unless you think playing Age of Empires would ruin FF16 etc since they both have a medieval setting?.

Space setting, leveling up, exploring space and build relations up with characters, increase perks, unlock upgrades, buy one of the hundreds of ships, customize ships, quests and more being different for each player, having a goal but getting distracted on the way and so on.,   Together with NMS it is the game people tend to play on starfield reddit till Starfield releases to pass time

I'm thinking 90-92, I think 95+ is very unlikely, Lol.

God we're on Starfield release week, I can't wait, I don't know what to do in terms of playing it, do I just no-life it at 1am until midnight the next day or do I sleep and wake up very early like 5am. Lmao.