By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Now that's some insane PC requirement for Immortals, The minimum requirement is higher than Starfield recommended, no wonder why Series X and PS5 render at an internal resultion of 720p the devs must have gone berserk with design choices lol:

Around the Network

Andreja looks like the one for me

Around the Network

True. This upcoming week is going to be a fucking mess, Lol.

Speaking with several sources under the condition of anonymity who are currently under embargo and couldn’t speak publically about the game, McVicker’s comment is the same sentiment given by everyone I’ve spoken to. Five individuals, who have a varying amount of time put in the game have all said that the amount of bugs they’ve experienced can be counted on one hand. In fact, most said one or two at most, with everyone I spoke to having put dozens of hours into the game. In addition, it was also said that almost all the bugs that were found have already been listed to be fixed in the Starfield Day 1 patch.

konnichiwa said:

Also no idea what character to make but would be cool if their is like an alien race that becomes an option in new game plus.....

Been playing everspace 2 and while I disliked the first one, the second one is way better started a bit slow but I am really enjoying it just a bit worried it will spoil the fun for starfield a bit.

Dont know if you answered this already but i would like to know how it would spoil the fun of starfield at all?. They are not even the same type of game at all.

Unless you think playing Age of Empires would ruin FF16 etc since they both have a medieval setting?.

America.

Spain.

UK.