By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Inb4 off topic ban, happy bday Goatperson.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Complete xbox subreddit in shambles. Apparently everyone used groups and pins. They want more customization, not less. I mean, really? How about you guys?

I am fine with the update. Feels faster and seems easy to navigate. Furthermore, I just play games, don't do much else with it.

PixelPirate said:

Complete xbox subreddit in shambles. Apparently everyone used groups and pins. They want more customization, not less. I mean, really? How about you guys?

I am fine with the update. Feels faster and seems easy to navigate. Furthermore, I just play games, don't do much else with it.

I'm over here wanting the Xbox home menu to go back to the OG Xbox days

Storage
Music (could possibly turn this into just a general media tab)
Online Subscription
Settings

Everything I could possibly need with a futuristic aesthetic lol

Around the Network

Annoying pins are not working, Rewars app on the home screen was easy.

PixelPirate said:

I did not check yet but I really liked the dashboard as it was and I am using groups/pins… so I guess I will not be super happy about it looking at the comments so far…

No, you probably wont. What are you using groups for if I may ask? 

PixelPirate said:

They removed groups and pins? That would be a complete disaster as I have everything sorted into them by genre and it's how I access 99% of my games

WoodenPints said:
PixelPirate said:

They removed groups and pins? That would be a complete disaster as I have everything sorted into them by genre and it's how I access 99% of my games

Well, not completely removed but less functional. You can only add 2 groups from now on in the dashboard