By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am really annoyed that prey mooncrash sounds like something I love but ends up being so annoying...

The simulation gets harder but also way more annoying ugh and I really wanted to like it...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

August - ABK Closes, Xbox Gamescon, Starfield Early Access for New Zealanders (All of Us).

Nay, by the end of July for ABK close.

Ryuu96 said:

I think at minimum for Gamescom we should get Age of Empires IV on Xbox release date and another Starfield trailer but Idk what else.

Maybe something about Ara too?

Both are supposed to be due for this year. Xbox holding onto the Strategy crowd to end 2023! Well, except Ara. I wonder if a console port is also in the works.

konnichiwa said:

I am really annoyed that prey mooncrash sounds like something I love but ends up being so annoying...

The simulation gets harder but also way more annoying ugh and I really wanted to like it...

Is that the roguelike mode? I was meh about trying it.

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I think at minimum for Gamescom we should get Age of Empires IV on Xbox release date and another Starfield trailer but Idk what else.

Maybe something about Ara too?

Both are supposed to be due for this year. Xbox holding onto the Strategy crowd to end 2023! Well, except Ara. I wonder if a console port is also in the works.

Isn't PC/Strategy popular in Germany too? That's why I think Gamescom.

Around the Network

I just want this to end tbh its tiring now 

Last edited by havoc00 - on 17 July 2023

havoc00 said:
Ryuu96 said:

They can either ignore it, a sort of gentleman's agreement to not do anything, or they can officially extend it, at this stage, that deadline won't be an issue when we're basically at the last hurdle and it's a run to the finish line.

Any truth to this? They can't do an extension without acti board approval, the deadline is firm not conditional.

I think (but I could be wrong), that the date is not a termination date on the contract but a date after which ABK or MS can terminate the deal for any reasons they see fit.