By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Deals with Gold becomes Deals With Game Pass, and Free Play Days still available to Game Pass Core members.

So the only change is GWG is being killed and replaced by a catalogue of titles instead.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 July 2023

Around the Network

Home | Competition Appeal Tribunal (catribunal.org.uk)

If for whatever reason you want to listen to this, they're livestreaming it, I doubt it'll be interesting though.

It'll be interesting to see how much Game Pass increases in September because then we may be able to roughly work out how many people were still only on Gold.

So we know Game Pass is about 25m right now, if it increases to 45m then we can say Gold had roughly 20m subscribers.

Microsoft wanted the livestream stopped, the CAT Judge rejected it, Lol.

CAT Judge is a bit moody

He’s questioning why the CMA changed direction in the matter of weeks. “Why didn’t you listen to these new proposals before?”

He doesn't seem like he wants to be here, Lmao.

Around the Network

Judge really doesn't seem to like having his time wasted, Lol.

Well...Microsoft and CMA wanted a pause but it seems like the Judge needs convincing right now...He wants a good reason why they should pause and delay things, he seems a bit annoyed by the quick change, he seems annoyed by both Microsoft and CMA but more so CMA because they've already tried and failed to delay it once before and he seems annoyed by them reacting to the FTC, suddenly changing their mind.

This isn't really good for either side right now, both Microsoft and the CMA agreed to a pause for the trial, Lol. He doesn't seem to like his time wasted and doesn't want to pause the trial only for them to come back to it later if this current "deal" they're working on falls through, I can't really blame him for not wanting his time wasted.

Shaunodon said:

I assume they still ship new consoles with a free month or two of Game Pass Ultimate. I never used my previous one but I will need one for Starfield's early access, otherwise I'll have to use Game Pass Console for a month.

Starfield early access is part of Ultimate? I thought you needed the special edition to play 5 days earlier.

Judge may need an additional trial with the other tribunal judges present.

The other 2 judges are busy until Thursday.