By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

"So, even the PlayStation fans get a better game because of the deal with GP."

Massive amount of salt incoming

Angelus said:

Of course MS are gonna close the deal, did anyone really expect anything else at this point?

There are many who do.  Bunch of insanity out there.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

It was a strong month for Xbox Series S and X (especially Series X). The platform is still in third place overall, but sales are up 31% month-on-month.

82% of Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Diablo and F1 Sales Were Digital | UK Monthly Charts | GamesIndustry.biz

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Machiavellian said:

Looks like the FTC is not going to take that L just yet.

More like they think Ls look better in pairs 

True but there must be another goal here.  I am sure the FTC knows their chances are slim to none but then again they could be thinking "So that means there is a chance".  It should be interesting to see on what grounds they appeal on or just maybe its just a pure spite move.  MS want to close by Monday, FTC says not on my watch but in the end this probably stops nothing.

Machiavellian said:
Angelus said:

More like they think Ls look better in pairs 

True but there must be another goal here.  I am sure the FTC knows their chances are slim to none but then again they could be thinking "So that means there is a chance".  It should be interesting to see on what grounds they appeal on or just maybe its just a pure spite move.  MS want to close by Monday, FTC says not on my watch but in the end this probably stops nothing.

Lina Khan might be feeling the pressure and so goes YOLO.

Kinda funny that if Jim Ryan took Bobby Kotick up on his offer and extended the marketing agreement before closure then he could have kept COD off Game Pass for another few more years, instead of 2024-2025, Jim Ryan could have made it something like 2028-2030, Lol. He had the opportunity to screw over Game Pass hard.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 July 2023

DAMN! 

Lord Gaben.