By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Another thing, it was the EC who got these proposals out of Microsoft, some extremely strong ones, it is the EC who offered to monitor it, now watch as the FTC/CMA simply copies the EC's work but ultimately their input is now irrelevant because EC's proposals are worldwide and not limited to Europe, the EC weren't happy with Microsoft's initial proposals and so they worked with them to get better ones, Microsoft has a 10 year contract to all Cloud Gaming Providers thanks to the EC and now UK after bitching about them might follow them, Lol.

I mean it's basically this.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 July 2023

Around the Network

It has been an exercise in patience for sure but in the end, logic has prevailed over anti-big tech-fueled partisan shenanigans.

It's really quite telling that a Judge understood the situation better within 5 days of hearings than the FTC in more than a year. But that happens when you seek a conclusion instead of seeking truthfulness.

It's also quite soothing that Judge Corley's judgment echoes and asserts most of what we have been saying since the very beginning of all those challenges.

We know the real reason why Judge Corley denied the PI.

Sarah Bond MVP.

She's the new Xbox mascot.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 July 2023

Around the Network

So we're down to a single Bad news for Xbox in 2023 :

• CMA block the ABK merger
  • Redfall disastrous release

Look ahead the future is mighty bright

We need a meme like this for Sarah Bond too. 

New video from me going over the ruling in the US. As well as going over what is happening in the UK.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Is the CMA about to cave to pressure?!?!

Come on Ryuu, you know how this is going to go down.  MS will accept the CMA conditions which they outlined in their denial and claim victory.  MS will quietly claim victory as well and all will be right in the world.  Everyone wins.