By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Oh inXile Twitter. Never change

Ryuu96 said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO! 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO! 

I don't think he has been cast, I think he's just saying he wants the role; he's been saying he wants the role for years now, Lol.

Looking like Halo Infinite may really be starting to take off at last! 

Around the Network

Disappoints me to see how many people suggest Terry Crews for Cole Train over Lester Speight!

I've nothing against Crews but Lester Speight is literally Cole Train! Not only is he his voice actor, he's also a fine actor in general and not just a voice actor, he also looks a lot more like Cole Train than Crews does, and he is a similar age to Crews, plus he's built like a brick house, Lol. Be a shame for all the effort he has put into the role and how much he seems to love it for him to lose out to Crews who has done nothing with Gears.

Not the same situation as Marcus who is voiced by someone who frankly looks nothing like him and is mainly only a voice actor.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 November 2022

Vampire Survivors is really good. Can’t believe it’s five fucking dollars. I’m almost reinstalled GoW2018 and spent $60 on the sequel, and I would have bought a $70 CoD title two days ago if it was in stock anywhere and I think this little $5 game is better than all of them ?

When Did You Get Your Series S|X?

Couple weeks after launch. Couldn’t find one for awhile.

First Game You Booted Up?

Dead by Daylight.

First Game You Got All the Achievements for On the Series S|X?

Dead by Daylight.

Top 3 Games You Started After Buying a Series S|X By Playtime

Dead by Daylight - 5600 hours YIKES
Outriders
Chivalry 2

Favorite "Current Gen Only" Game So Far?

Deathloop.

quite sure thats the armor the VA's got for gears 5

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

When Did You Get Your Series S|X?

July 2022

First Game You Booted Up?

Soulcalibur HD

First Game You Got All the Achievements for On the Series S|X?

None yet

Top 3 Games You Started After Buying a Series S|X By Playtime

I havent really actively started on any game yet but I will soon, been busy and havent played much.

Planning to do a Gears of War marathon since I now have all of the Gears of War games

-1 Ultimate
-2 (Xbox b/c)
-3 (Xbox b/c)
-Judgment (Xbox b/c)
-5 (Steam)
-Tactics (Steam)

Favorite "Current Gen Only" Game So Far?

I havent played any of current gen.

-----

Been building up my Xbox collection in the last few months.

I got a new table for my set up about two weeks ago so I re-arranged my set up and bought a new HDMI switcher (so I have two now due to the amount of devices I have and to support the Xbox Series S I have now) - also a controller stand for all my controllers.